Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Overall Dimensions:||1 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
CRAFTSMAN precision plunge cut. Beveled tooth design allows for aggressive cutting. Tool free fitments allows users to change accessories quickly.
- Beveled tooth design allows for aggressive cutting
- Tool free fitments allows users to change accessories quickly
- Cuts multiple materials such as PVC, wood and drywall
- Creates plunge cuts for clean and precise cut paths
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on January 30, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
bought the blades because they were the least expensive of all that I had looked at. The only issue of why they are not 5 stars is that they are not bi-metal, meaning if you encounter a nail in your wood cutting, they will dull. They cut fine, for the price, be careful what you cut into.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 10% off select Tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 26-Jul-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.