Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color/Finish:||Black/Red, Stainless Steel|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.5|
|Package Contents:||1 Slotted|
|Screwdriver Type:||Long handle|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Shank Material:||Alloy Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Extend Your Reach With this Craftsman Professional 1/4 x 20" Screwdriver
When you just need a lot of reach to get the job done, it's better to save your arms and back and use the Craftsman Professional 1/4 x 20 in. screwdriver. The beauty of this Craftsman Professional screwdriver is in its ultra-long handle; the 20-inch length handle gives an extended reach when you need to screw into deep compartments or hard-to-reach places. It's perfect for working with a variety of projects in the home. The 1/4-inch size offers versatility, too.
This Craftsman Professional 1/4 x 20" screwdriver is made with the Craftsman quality that you trust, and the Professional series means it's equipped with a durable, corrosion-resistant high alloy nickel-chrome plated steel blade. The screwdriver is also grit-blasted for tight tolerance and fastener fit. A dual-material ergonomic handle offers the benefits of added comfort while you work and increased torque for better handling.
- When you need to pull out the big guy, there's the Craftsman Professional 1/4 x 20 in. Screwdriver
- This ultra-long, 20-inch handle allows for a deep reach for deep spots
- 1/4 Inch screwdriver
- Durable, corrosion-resistant high alloy nickel-chrome plated steel blade
- This Professional series screwdriver is grit-blasted, which means tight tolerance and fastener fit
- A tip designator on the end of the handle lets you easily pick it out from your tool box
- Dual-material ergonomic handle gives you comfortable use and better torque
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I bought it as a gift for a friend who runs his own gunsmith shop. He has to reach deep down inside of Rifle stocks to unscrew them from there base. He has thanked me no-end because he can reach into smaller rifle stocks as well and the screwdriver does not bend or twist at the end of rusted bolts. Thanks Again Craftsman for another fine product.
I bought it as a gift for a friend who runs his own gunsmith shop.
He has to reach deep down inside of Rifle stocks to unscrew them from there base. He has thanked me no-end because he can reach into smaller rifle stocks as well and the screwdriver does not bend or twist at the end of rusted bolts. Thanks Again Craftsman for another fine product.
Wonderful for a mechanic to have when they are RNR a belt on the crank pulley or any other pulley. Not for hose clamps or screws, you risk a small chance of breaking it although it has a 100% satisfaction guarranteed. Just why break it and have to go to a sears that has it and trade it in, wast of time to do that.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.