Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.12|
|Metric Opening Size:||10 mm, 11 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Professional 10 x 11mm Full Polish Deep Offset Wrench, 12-Pt. Box End Turns Heads
The 10 x 11mm full polish deep offset wrench, 12-pt. box end from the Craftsman Professional line fills a gap or starts your collection right. Sold individually, this offset deep wrench gets into tight spaces easier than other wrenches. It tightens and turns nuts and bolts well with box end openings of 10 x 11mm. With 12 meeting points, this deep wrench fits fasteners at twice the number of angles as a 6-point variety.
The Craftsman Professional 10 x 11mm full polish deep offset wrench, 12-pt. box end is made of steel to provide the strength you want in a wrench. This standard-length wrench also has an impressive warranty of being guaranteed forever. It is light to use too, which helps prevent wrist strain. The full polish of the Craftsman Professional tool makes cleaning a cinch, as well, saving you time at the end of the day.
- Craftsman Professional 10 x 11mm full polish deep offset wrench, 12-pt. box end is a must-have item, sold individually for your tool box
- Deep wrench with offset handle gets into tight spaces easier than other styles
- Tightens and turns nuts and bolts well with two box end openings of 10 x 11mm
- Has 12 meeting points, fastening at twice the number of angles as a 6-point wrench
- Strong and durable, made of steel
- Standard length at 7.52 inches
- Lifetime guarantee
- Lightweight, weighing only 0.12 pounds
- Full polish for easy clean
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This wrench works well for those slightly recessed nuts you'd like to get a handle on. I used mine on a nut in a fairly tight place, after using a six point wrench to get it started. It was particularly helpful because of the limited room, due to a nearby exhaust pipe.
As of this writing, they are still shipping MADE IN USA wrenches stamped -VA- date.. The finish on this wrench is amazing, has that deeper color look to it, another person mentioned this and he is right, this is the set that you buy when you see in the store, just because of the awesome finish. Not every piece comes out looking like these, wish every piece I had looked this nice. Aside from that, buy em while you can.
I bought this individually to build a complete set the is made in the USA. The wrench is flawless and I am very pleased with it and expect it to last my lifetime and then some.
the shine is perfect, the heads are solid yet compact, and the handle feels perfect in your hands. most importantly, they're MADE IN U.S.A.. spend a couple extra bucks, buy them separately, and get the nice american made ones instead of the cheap chinese ones that come in the sets.
I needed this in a pinch to bleed some brakes and a clutch on a motorcycle. Off to the Sears store and lucky for me they just the tool I needed. It's nice to know you can get what you need and it will be a quality product. Oh, and I used my reward points, so I got this for free. Thanks Sears.
This wrench has a lustrous polished finish that looks great and makes it easy to wipe clean after use. The deep offset provides room for your hands and the length of the wrench gives plenty of leverage. Both box ends fit precisely on fasteners. Highly recommended.
Very happy with the Craftsman 10 x 11mm Full Polish Deep Offset 12 pt. Box End wrench. A must have for any home project or professional
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.