Craftsman Professional 1500 lb. Motorcycle/ATV JackSears Exclusive. | Item# 00950191000 | Model# AG02883G
Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||44|
|Lift & Jack Type:||Floor jacks|
|Maximum Height (in.):||19|
|Minimum Height (in.):||3.5|
|Lift Capacity:||1,500 lbs.|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
More Than Just a Motorcycle Jack: This Machine Lifts Dozens of Vehicles Fast
A solid addition to any real sportsman’s garage, this Craftsman Motorcycle Jack delivers a 1,500 pound lifting capacity and wide stance to raise everything from dirt bikes and jet skis to ATVs and golf carts, giving you the power to keep every vehicle you own stored properly in the off season and running at its peak for years. A solid jack that delivers both access and stability, this sturdy piece of equipment features a set of heavy duty casters that roll easily on any shop floor, and for added stability, features a pair of binding ratchetstraps that wrap around any frame.
Adaptable to dozen of shapes and sizes, this set includes a fast ratcheting high grip handle, extension bars and traction heavy rubber topped platform that cradles fiber glass hulls, steel frames and more without a problem. The right tool for the job, this powerhouse raises riding mowers and small water craft quick and clean, so you can get it fixed and keep it maintained without messing around. If you’re serious about the vehicles you own, add this powerful Motorcycle Jack to your shop and keep your machines running their best.
- Craftsman Motorcycle Jack includes: jack, handle, two tie-down straps, two adapter bars and manual
- Includes swivel casters, making it easier to position and move around and pack to go
- Designed to deliver the ideal lift for use with motorcycles, ATV's, tractors, personal watercraft, and snowmobiles
- Two adapter bars provide additional clearance for high chassis items like dirt bikes
- Features wide lifting capacity so you can get under and get it fixed right
- Lifting Capacity: 1,500 lbs.
- Lifting range: 3-7/8 in. to 17-3/8 in.
- Weight: 42 lbs.
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I Bought this jack for myself for Christmas and as i opened the box i could see this was one nice jack. The quality showed right off the start. I needed it the next day (believe it or not). Worked very smooth and sturdy. A true Craftsman product. Very well built product.
I was looking for a lift/stand to work on my HD Street Glide and store it for Winter. After reading some of the reviews I almost looked elsewhere. Glad I didn't. I'm not sure of some of the critiques. My bike is 800+lbs. While I wouldn't recommend it, I was able to lift my bike myself after finding the balance point. I read several reviews of those that thought the stand was too wobbly to leave the bike lifted for storage. For my ride, the first set of locking bars is perfectly placed in that the tires are just touching the ground. In this position I shook the bike fairly well and it wasn't going anywhere. Prior to this I had both tires off the ground in order to push it into the spot I'd be storing it in.
I have a few jacks and this one I use the most and that's because of its versatility. If you need a jack that gets down low, you're probably not going to beat this one. If you're going to have one jack, this is the one.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Jack is sturdy, well built, and easy to use. The problem I had was that the cradle was not wide enough but I was able to make it work. Cradle needs to be longer for bigger motorcycles.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Marcus Hook, PA
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.