Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.41|
|Metric Opening Size:||16 mm, 18 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Professional 16 x 18mm Full Polish Deep Offset Wrench, 12 Pt. Box End Translates Serious Torque
Drop forged alloy steel and made in the USA, the 16 x 18mm full polish deep offset wrench, 12 pt. box end works many different fasteners with an offset by 45 degrees for clearance. Shiny silver finish is high polished and easy to maintain with quick wipe-offs.
The Craftsman Professional 16 x 18mm full polish deep offset wrench, 12 pt. box end gets where other wrenches can't and is guaranteed forever.
- Made in the USA, this 16 x 18mm full polish deep offset wrench, 12 pt. box end
- Wrench has an offset handle on each end by 45 degrees
- Wrench is constructed from alloy steel with high-polish finish
- Standard length handle has double box ends with 12 contact points for secure fit
- Wrench comes with the Craftsman lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Floral Park, NY
These wrenches are ideal for getting into theose hard to reach areas where you need to break something loose. You won't use them every day but when you need them you'll be glad you have them. I have bought them individually as the need has arisen but they do sell them as package deals.
Just the right amount of offset to get down to the head of a bolt. Note that this is a 12 point and not 6 point so be careful not to round off a 6 point head if it's fastened too tight. I needed to address different bolts so I bought this instead of having two different wrenches. This works great and the full polish finish cleans up nicely.
I bought this individually to build a complete set the is made in the USA. The wrench is flawless and I am very pleased with it and expect it to last my lifetime and then some.
This open stock piece is Made in the USA, as of March 2014. Get them while they got them! Buy individual USA open stock pieces, and put together your own USA set. Top quality, nice chrome, perfect.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.