Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.59|
|Metric Opening Size:||17 mm, 19 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Professional 17 x 19 mm Full Polish Deep Offset Wrench, 12-pt. Box End Puts Torque in Your Palm
This 17 x 19 mm full polish deep offset wrench, 12-pt. box end has your fasteners covered with two box ends. Each box end has 12 points of contact, making smaller turns possible in places where your wrench cannot make wide turns.
This Craftsman professional 17 x 19 mm full polish deep offset wrench, 12-pt. box end is offset on both sides by 45 degrees. When you need to turn a nut or bolt in a difficult space, this wrench can give you more room to make a full turn. It is made of alloy steel with a full polish. The full polish finish means you can simply wipe this wrench clean when you are done with it and it will stay looking new for years.
- 17 x 19 mm full polish deep offset wrench, 12-pt. box end has a 45-degree offset on both ends
- Both the 17 and 19 mm box ends have 12 points of contact for tighter turns when necessary
- This wrench is made of strong alloy steel with a forever guarantee
- A full polish finish lets you wipe your wrench down easily after a dirty job
- The deep offset allows you to make wider turns in some hard-to-reach places
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
17+19 MM sizes are very popular on Asian vehicles so this wrench sees some use.Perfect offset for many situations,great fitment, chrome and thin walls to get in tight places this one does not leave much to be desired.Its good for brake and suspension work like bolts behind shocks that you cant get a socket on.Compared it with coworkers SO offset wrench,he had to admit it was just as nice.Whoever makes these and the and the combination wrench module should continue to make all of Sears top line tools! I bought the chinese made 9 pc full polish metric Craftsman set and was extremely disappointed by the poor stamping, oversize open+box ends (useless in tight quarters)and easy to scratch chrome.These wrenches are how it should be done,I highly recommend them.
Sun Valley, CA
Great wrench love the rack that it is made in U.S.A no many left. if you are looking to buy great reliable wrenches I strongly recommend u go with the craftsman professional wrenches
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
As of this writing, they are still shipping MADE IN USA wrenches stamped -VA- date.. The finish on this wrench is amazing, has that deeper color look to it, another person mentioned this and he is right, this is the set that you buy when you see in the store, just because of the awesome finish. Not every piece comes out looking like these, wish every piece I had looked this nice. Aside from that, buy em while you can.
I bought this individually to build a complete set the is made in the USA. The wrench is flawless and I am very pleased with it and expect it to last my lifetime and then some.
This open stock piece is Made in the USA, as of March 2014. Get them while they got them! Buy individual USA open stock pieces, and put together your own USA set. Top quality, nice chrome, perfect.
Las Vegas, NV
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.