Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.69|
|Metric Opening Size:||20 mm, 22 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Professional 20 x 22mm Deep Offset Wrench, 12 pt. Box End Gives Clearance When You Need It
Offset at 45 degrees, each end of the Craftsman professional 20 x 22mm full polish deep offset wrench, 12 pt. box end gets into hard-to-reach spaces.
. The alloyed steel and fully polished surface cleans up easily and comes with the Craftsman Guaranteed Forever durability.
- Get into tough spots with the Craftsman professional 20 x 22mm full polish deep offset wrench, 12 pt. box end
- Each end is offset by 45 degrees for ease in use
- Made of alloy steel, this metric two size offset wrench has a smooth, polished surface for easy maintenance and cleanup
- Many Craftsman professional tools are known to last a lifetime
- This wrench comes in a standard length with a polished silver finish
- Comes with a Craftsman warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I purchased this offset wrench to complete my full set I purchase in store. The finish looks amazing and matches my others. Great wrench if your working under the hood in tight place and can't reach the bolts.
Sun Valley, CA
Great wrench love the rack that it is made in U.S.A no many left. if you are looking to buy great reliable wrenches I strongly recommend u go with the craftsman professional wrenches
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
I bought this individually to build a complete set the is made in the USA. The wrench is flawless and I am very pleased with it and expect it to last my lifetime and then some. I wish SEARS would continue the Craftsman Professional line of tools.
This open stock piece is Made in the USA, as of March 2014. Get them while they got them! Buy individual USA open stock pieces, and put together your own USA set. Top quality, nice chrome, perfect.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.