Craftsman Professional 21 pc. Cobalt Drill Bit SetSears Exclusive. | Item# 00964085000 | Model# S64085
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.5|
|Drill Bit Type:||Split point|
|Number of Bits:||21|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Replace if defects present|
Ratings & Reviews
21 Pc. Cobalt Drill Bit Set Delivers Clean Cut Holes for Years
Protected from wear with a rugged cobalt steel build, the Craftsman professional 21 pc. drill bit set is ready for years of ripping through tough woods, plastics and metals. Featuring a patented split tip design, every bit in this set eliminates surface scarring walk, while cutting into work pieces at the first turn. A solid, portable addition to any jobsite kit, it comes organized in a tough plastic box that keeps every piece in its place, while you’re on the move.
Built for precision work, this 21 pc. cobalt drill bit set features common sizes between 1/16 and 3/8 inch for accuracy you can count on. Ready for cordless and corded drills and tough enough to stand up to high torque drill press operation, this set of bits is the perfect addition to any home shop. Forget about spending money on dozens of specialized bit sets, get one designed to put an end to walk, while delivering years of solid performance.
- Craftsman Professional 21 pc. Drill Bit Set includes: 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 11/64, 3/16, 13/64, 7/32, 15/64, 1/4, 17/64, 9/32, 19/64, 5/16, 21/64, 11/32, 23/64, 3/8 in. bits, plus case
- Cobalt steel endures years of cutting through tough materials
- Patented split tip design eliminates walk, cutting in at the first turn
- Range of sizes covers precision jobs
- Perfect for hand drills or drill press
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Another amazing set of tools from Craftsman.
I only wish they would design sets like these that give you doubles of the smaller bits. Because it is the smaller bits that always break first, leaving the collection incomplete, and the replacements are $5 each.
I suggest one of the following:
1. Design sets with doubles of all bit sizes 3/16 and smaller.
2. Offer the smaller bits in packages of 2 or 3, instead of singles @$5 ea.
3. Offer "small sets" of 3/16 and smaller, so that you can buy those sets to replace only the smaller broken bits.
The way things are, the larger bits that don't get used as much, or don't break as often, end up going to waste. That's not very green for 2012, or productive for any year.
None of this takes away from the fact that the bits are excellent bits, and that's why they get 4 stars. For the 5th star I would have to see a better set design or other product offerings that actually acknowledge what everyone who uses drills already knows - that the smaller bits always break first.
I have no idea how these have gotten good ratings. They don't have a 0 so I had to give a 1. Small sizes snap under no pressure in a drill press. They won't even penetrate aluminum. Larger bits won't cut mild steel. If you work with nothing but drywall, plastic, and SOFT wood this is the set for you. Oh, and they don't make all of the sizes to replace the one's that you WILL break. Save up a few extra bucks and buy Dewalt. I an usually very satisfied with Craftsman, but these are junk.
I purchased this item because of its quality. So far I am satisfied about my purchase. I would recommend this to my friend and relative if they need it. Thank you!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
San Francisco, CA
North Tonawanda, NY
I recently bought this bit set for my husband. He was so happy to see that it was a professional grade. He has not yet tried it on any metal, but is very satisfied with it so far.
I got this Black Friday deal for 50% off after wearing out my old set. I would have gladly paid full price. This cobalt set is of the highest quality and should be in good shape years from now. The case is made of strong plastic with an effective sliding latch. It should last as long as the bits.
Got a great deal on these drill bits. I went in for the titanium set, which Im sure is great, but for a few dollars more, I picked up these bad boys! I use them for masonry and wood and they handle both like a dream. No walking, no slipping, no problems.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.