Specifications & Dimensions
|Drill Bit Type:||Split point|
|Number of Bits:||21|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Replace if defects present|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.5|
Ratings & Reviews
21 Pc. Cobalt Drill Bit Set Delivers Clean Cut Holes for Years
Protected from wear with a rugged cobalt steel build, the Craftsman professional 21 pc. drill bit set is ready for years of ripping through tough woods, plastics and metals. Featuring a patented split tip design, every bit in this set eliminates surface scarring walk, while cutting into work pieces at the first turn. A solid, portable addition to any jobsite kit, it comes organized in a tough plastic box that keeps every piece in its place, while you’re on the move.
Built for precision work, this 21 pc. cobalt drill bit set features common sizes between 1/16 and 3/8 inch for accuracy you can count on. Ready for cordless and corded drills and tough enough to stand up to high torque drill press operation, this set of bits is the perfect addition to any home shop. Forget about spending money on dozens of specialized bit sets, get one designed to put an end to walk, while delivering years of solid performance.
- Craftsman Professional 21 pc. Drill Bit Set includes: 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 11/64, 3/16, 13/64, 7/32, 15/64, 1/4, 17/64, 9/32, 19/64, 5/16, 21/64, 11/32, 23/64, 3/8 in. bits, plus case
- Cobalt steel endures years of cutting through tough materials
- Patented split tip design eliminates walk, cutting in at the first turn
- Range of sizes covers precision jobs
- Perfect for hand drills or drill press
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Another amazing set of tools from Craftsman.
I only wish they would design sets like these that give you doubles of the smaller bits. Because it is the smaller bits that always break first, leaving the collection incomplete, and the replacements are $5 each.
I suggest one of the following:
1. Design sets with doubles of all bit sizes 3/16 and smaller.
2. Offer the smaller bits in packages of 2 or 3, instead of singles @$5 ea.
3. Offer "small sets" of 3/16 and smaller, so that you can buy those sets to replace only the smaller broken bits.
The way things are, the larger bits that don't get used as much, or don't break as often, end up going to waste. That's not very green for 2012, or productive for any year.
None of this takes away from the fact that the bits are excellent bits, and that's why they get 4 stars. For the 5th star I would have to see a better set design or other product offerings that actually acknowledge what everyone who uses drills already knows - that the smaller bits always break first.
Purchased based on the representation that these are adequate to drill steel, actually no better than typical hardware store bits for less money. I was suspect when the package indicated they were not made in the United States, my concerns about being of poor import quality have been realized. Mentioned this in the local Sears store and they indicated drill bits are not part of Craftsman lifetime satisfied guarantee. Would return them but they will not take them back.
I have tired many different drill sets and none of them compare with the Craftsman Cobalt Drills. they are very sharp and the small bits don't wander when you start drilling with them. the case that comes with them are easy to get the bits out of.
I purchased this 21 pc drill bit set to drill some screws out of a restaurant door after having tried my co worker's set i tried for three minutes to drill through the screw and nothing . I went to Sears and bought this drill bit set and in less than 5 minuest i drilled out 8 screws what a time saver.
these drill bits are awesome they will drill through almost anything i bought these bits during craftsman days they it was a very good deal
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Myrtle Beach, SC
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Tools Online Only Deals! While Supplies Last. Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 21-Dec-2013 See details.