Craftsman Professional 25 Gallon Horizontal Portable Air CompressorItem# 00916475000 | Model# WPB1982513
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||165|
|Air Outlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Duty Cycle (%):||75|
|Electrical Phase Type:||Single phase|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Lubrication Type:||Oil lubricated|
|Package Contents:||Air Compressor|
|Electric Rating:||120/240V AC|
|Safety Shut Off:||No|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Number of Wheels:||2|
|Low Oil Shutdown:||No|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||150|
|Motor Drive:||Belt driven|
|SCFM Delivery At 40 psi:||7.2|
|SCFM Delivery At 90 psi:||5.8|
|Compressor Tank Capacity (gal.):||25|
|Number of Pumps:||1|
|Pump Life (hrs.):||1000|
|Pump Type:||Oil lubricated|
Ratings & Reviews
Powerful 25 Gallon Portable Air Compressor from the name you trust.
This Craftsman Professional Horizontal Air Compressor produces up to 150 PSI for all your hydraulic needs. When you're remodeling the basement, you can attach a saw to cut two-by-fours to the right length, then attach a nail gun to frame them up properly. The aluminum, single-stage compressor pump is oil lubricated, ensuring long-lasting performance. Whatever the job, this air compressor is ready to get it done, and will be for many years to come.
The 25 Gallon Portable Air Compressor is built to last, whether in your home or on the job. Lift the handle and roll it around on two pneumatic wheels where you need it to go. Weighing 165 pounds, it's sturdy and rugged enough to handle the wear and tear of a professional worksite. The heavy-duty 1.9 HP induction motor will hold up to all your demands. While in use, you can monitor the tool and tank pressure gauges to make sure all your hydraulic tools are operating at peak performance.
- Craftsman Professional Horizontal Air Compressor gives you 1.9 HP of power
- Aluminum single-stage oil lub pump with cast iron cylinders give quality performance
- Maximum tank pressure is 150 PSI
- Includes High-flow regulator
- Measure performance with the quick coupler, tool and tank pressure gauges
- Pneumatic wheels and lift handles make it easy to transport
- Runs on 120/240 dual voltage
- 1 year limited warranty
Added on October 21, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.