Craftsman Professional 27 cc 2-Cycle Backpack Leaf BlowerItem# 07179400000 | Model# 41BR2BEG799
Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||13.5|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||27|
|Starter Type:||Pull Start|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||3 year residential/1 year commercial|
|Noise Level on High Speed (db):||71|
|Power and Performance:|
|Air Volume (cfm):||445|
|Max Air Speed (mph):||145|
Ratings & Reviews
2-Cycle Backpack Blower Keeps Your Yard in Pristine Condition
When you spend all summer making your lawn look perfect, you can keep it looking beautiful when the autumn leaves fall with a Backpack Leaf Blower. Leave that old-fashioned rake in the shed and strap this backpack of power across your shoulders. In a fraction of the time it takes to drag that all over the yard, you can blow them away or into a neat pile for easy disposal. The blower has a maximum air speed of 145 MPH, so you can easily move all the leaves on the lawn without ever bending over.
The2-Cycle Backpack Blower has Speed Start and Incredi-PULL starting features, so you're ready to work in less than a minute. The comfortable harness and padded shoulder straps make the backpack so comfortable you'll hardly know it's there. Full adjustable throttle controls and the cruise control option give you total control of the blower. Concentrator nozzles let you get into all those nooks and crannies around the yard.
- Backpack Leaf Blower meets all environmentally approved air quality standards
- Weighs only 13.5 lbs for easy handling and comfort
- Vented straps and ergonomically designed harness and backpack adds comfort and prevents premature fatigue
- Powered by a 27 cc engine; 145 MPH air flow velocity and 445 CFM air flow volume
- Variable speeds let you control acceleration for various types of jobs
- Convenient cruise control maintains a constant speed for even performance
- Only available in black
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I spent the past weekend with this unit. I found I needed to get used to how to use it best. My 15 year old electric blower, still working, gives more velocity for releasing stuck damp leaves in turf. But I also discovered that this unit has more air volume for moving leaves along. So after many hours of full throttle work, I find it to be a good investment.
The 3-year warranty makes it sweeter.
The down side is that the included tubes are not sufficiently long for anyone 6' or taller.
Starting it is a snap.
Once started, it will run, but stalls in 3rd. Sometimes will run on tank of gas, but when refilled, won't start and is now leaking gas from under the choke leaver cover onto the filter. Had this since April and used 6 times, only ran pretty good 1st time. Repair cannot find problem, it is a piece of junk
East Hartford, CT
This backpack blower was just what I needed. It has the power to do the job, is lightweight and took only minutes to set up. Fired up on one pull... every time! Great unit that I highly recommend.
This product works well. It is light weight and you can wear it for hours. I do wish it had more power. It blows loose leaves well, but bigger piles and or wet leaves you will have to slow down. Of course to have more power it would have to weigh more. If you want a good blowing light weight backpack, this is for you. If you want to blow leaves to the moon, then look elsewhere.
Yorktown Heights, NY
My husband loves this leaf blower. It straps on his back so it helps take pressure off your back while operating. We have a large yard and many trees so this blower will definately come in handy this year!
Easy to use this blower. Even my teenager uses it.He says it fun to work with this. We use it almost everyday keep our property clean and has never broken down.
This blower is easy to use and does a really good job. I especially like the back pack idea as it takes the weight off one arm. Also like the easy start of this one.
Traverse City, MI
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only. Extra 5% off Chippers, Vacs and Blowers Sold by Sears. Reflected in price shown Offer ends 25-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.