Craftsman Professional 27 Gallon Super Quiet Vertical Portable Air CompressorItem# 00916474000 | Model# WLB1982713
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||162|
|Air Outlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Duty Cycle (%):||75|
|Electrical Phase Type:||Single phase|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Lubrication Type:||Oil lubricated|
|Package Contents:||Air Compressor|
|Electric Rating:||120/240V AC|
|Operating Noise Level (dB.):||73|
|Safety Shut Off:||No|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Number of Wheels:||2|
|Low Oil Shutdown:||No|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||150|
|Motor Drive:||Belt driven|
|SCFM Delivery At 40 psi:||7.2|
|SCFM Delivery At 90 psi:||5.8|
|Compressor Tank Capacity (gal.):||27|
|Number of Pumps:||1|
|Pump Life (hrs.):||1000|
|Pump Type:||Oil lubricated|
Ratings & Reviews
A Portable Air Compressor with the Capacity to Finish the Job
Plug it in, charge it up and get to work with the Craftsman 27 Gallon Air Compressor. Powerfully built and always ready to kick out the power you need, this compressor recharges fast and features a large capacity that makes it the right choice for light spraying, powering pneumatic tools and driving nails both in shop and on site. Whether you’re a mechanic, wood worker or multi-skilled contractor, this compressor packs the pressure you need to push every job to completion.
Featuring a powerful 1.9 Horse engine, single stage oil pump and cast iron cylinder heads, this 27 gallon beauty stays cool even in the toughest conditions and packs power that performs. With a maximum tank pressure of 150 pounds per square inch, whether you’re knocking in nails, torquing lugs tight or blasting that garage clean, you can count on this machine to stay cool and keep running smooth. Versatile, always ready and at a price that just makes sense, add this portable air compressor to your tool kit and get to work.
- Craftsman 27 Gallon Air Compressorincludes: Quick coupler, tool and tank pressure gauges, optional 120v power cord
- 1.9 HP – Running motor drives compressions cylinders steadily
- SCFM delivery at 40 PSI: 7.2 SCFM; SCFM delivery at 90 PSI: 5.8 SCFM
- 120/240 Dual Voltage for greater flexibility
- Aluminum single-stage oil lube pump with cast iron cylinders
- Max PSI Tank Pressure: 150
- High-flow regulator delivers more CFM’s than others
- Oil lubricated belt-drive keeps this compressor running quiet
- Ergonomic handles and pneumatic wheels make it a cinch to move around garage or jobsite
- Comes fully assembled
- Dimensions: 24" W x 48-1/4" H x 27" L
- Weight: 162 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year limited
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
After returning 3 defective compressors in a row by another manufacturer, I settled on this one as being the best choice in a lower price range. The design makes repair easy. It is much quieter than any compressor I have seen. The high air output makes a bigger tank unnecessary. Full parts are available online including a replacement tank. I was unable to find any other manufacturer that sells all the parts that might be needed. For many brands you can't even find parts at all.
Satellite Beach, FL
I was looking for a compressor to have handy in the garage. I did a lot of research since I was green in this area and decided to go with this make and model very happy I did.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Here is objective review of this compressor. First off, I got it on sale with the craftsman club. I picked it up in a store in Northern California and the compressor and box were in perfect shape. I plugged it into a plug with a 20amp breaker wired with 12ga wire. I followed the owners manual and checked the oil (which was full). I opened the drain valve and ran the compressor for the 30 min. Changed the oil (oil from L***s). Turned the compressor back on and built pressure to 150psi. Worked like a charm. No leaks. No tripped breakers. I was hesitant due to other reviews but stuck with craftsman and happy I did. I'd recommend this to anyone who needs higher cfms. This replaced the 12 gallon 1hp direct drive which was way too loud. I would estimated the compressor noise to be approximately 85 decibels at 15 away in a garage.
Bought this for my home garage. Works great for most air tools. Not quite big enough for large sandblasting but good for everything else!!!
Did the breakin procedure and the thing failed. Wouldn't fire up the first time, loaded motor but no compressor. Had to take it back, total misery. Very disappointed, we'll see how customer service treats us.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.