Craftsman Professional 27224 12 amp Corded Reciprocating SawSears Exclusive. | Item# 00927224000 | Model# 27224
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||12.13 lbs|
|General Warranty:||1 year parts/90 days labor|
|Handle Type:||D grip|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Cord Length (ft.):||10 ft.|
|Blade Stroke Length:||1-1/8 in.|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Toolless Blade Change:||Yes|
|Package Contents:||Saw Blade, Case|
Ratings & Reviews
Choose this 12 Amp Corded Reciprocating Saw for Unmatched Power and Versatility
With its ability to handle construction, demolition and even odd yard jobs, this Craftsman Professional Reciprocating Saw is an unmatched powerhouse. An adjustable shoe gives you a clear view of the blade so you can cut in any position with ease. Choose from orbital or non-orbital action or lock the head in 90-degree increments for varying between different cutting actions.
Running on a powerful motor, this 12 Amp Corded Reciprocating Saw is trigger controlled to optimize blade speed to easily cut through everything from nail-embedded woods and metals to plastics and drywall. With tool-less blade changing, you can effortlessly switch between tasks increasing your overall efficiency and get work done quickly.
- Innovative 360 scrolling action in this Craftsman Professional Reciprocating Saw allows for steering through the cut with a more natural grip
- Weighing 8.9 lbs., it comes with a 10 ft. cord length offering enhanced portability
- Variable speeds and orbital action control lets you choose the most comfortable and effective setting for each task
- Tool-less, pivoting saw provides greater stability and depth-of-cut control with easy adjustment
- 1-1/8 inch blade stroke is best suited for faster cuts
- 1 year limited warranty from Craftsman
Added on September 30, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Stay away from this tool. The blade pop out whenever you do any kind of an angle.
Great saw really feels solid and the quick change feature for the blades is really awesome used the saw to trim some thick vines and it was like a hot knife through butter couldn't be happier
My son is an Electrican that does lots of home improvement projects at home on the weekends. This reciprocating saw is amazing. The variable speed feature makes it great for lots of different jobs.
Tupper Lake, NY
Oak Park, IL
I bought this on a whim becuase my wife and i were looking for a fixer upper house. This has been and excellent saw it's very sturdy and excellent quality I would recommend this to anyone.
North Charleston, SC
My son in law has loved this saw. It is great for many of the home improvement projects he is trying to get done in the home they recently purchased. Currently he is working on the bathroom floor.
I just received the item, and it looks and feels good and solid, however I wish it didn't have that large protruding selector switch on the side. This switch selects between orbital and straight cutting action, and locks/unlocks the rotating head. This switch looks like it would be the first thing to break if dropped. Also, I wish it didn't have that rotating head - because again, I feel like it again makes another feature that can break. But time will tell. It otherwise feels like it is built like a tank.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.