|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||L - 10.25" X W - 4.5" X H - 5.75"|
|General Warranty:||1 YEAR LIMITED|
|Pad Size:||1/4 Sheet|
|Vacuum Hole Design:||6|
|Included with Item:|
|Dust Bag Included:||Yes|
|Package Contents:||Sander, Dust Bag, Paper Punch|
|Speed Lock Control:||No|
|Aux. Handle Type:||No|
|Handle Type:||Ergonomic, Overmolded|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Cord Length (ft.):||8|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||6|
|Sheet Size:||1/4 Sheet|
Ratings & Reviews
This sander from Craftsman is powered by a 2.4 amp single speed motor, producing 14,000 opm (no-load speed) for fast and smooth material removal. Featuring an ergonomically-designed overmold handle, this sander is comfortable to use, and its 100 percent ball bearing construction allows for smooth, efficient operation. Includes dust bag, paper punch, and an impact-resistant case.
- 1/4 in. sheet is easy-to-use in small spaces & for smaller projects
- Counter-balanced system reduces vibration for smooth operation
- Removable dust bag attaches to housing to provide a cleaner work surface
- 1-1/4 to 2-1/2 in. adapter allows you to attach a vacuum for faster material pickup
- Sandpaper clamp accepts both regular & adhesive-backed sandpaper
- Dust seal rocker switch prevents dust from clogging the switch
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I've had this palm sander for aboyt 6 months. I generally work on some kind of project every weekend. My sanders get a great deal of work.
This model has a much smoother feel that the other brand I use to have. I like the sealed switch. The sand paper retaining clamps seem sturdy and make paper replacement easy. The dust collection bag seems to work pretty well but I've not use it that much. I generally use my central vacuum system.
I hope you find this helpful - keep sanding!
Fountain Valley, CA
I had to do my first sumerge project building a bookcase bay myself and i needed a tool that was easy to use and clean, with low maintenance and to an affordable price. I found it with this sander.
I've never owned one of these but I can tell that it is very well made and it's not as loud as I anticipated it to be. I also like how the power button is sealed to prevent dust from getting in.
Oklahoma City, OK
Right out of the the box, this palm sander gets the job done! Changing paper is a breeze and the dust collection system works well. I use this sander every weekend for projects around the house as we'll as outdoor furniture projects and have yet to be let down!
purchased this sander for my wife.she loves refinishing projects and this tool fits her small hands and has plenty of sanding power and being a !/4 sheet style she can buy paper for it anywhere . good price..good tool.
East Haddam, CT
Great lightweight sander good for small and medium jobs around the house, etc. Great for working in small places on small pieces. The dust bag ensures a clean sanding area.
Rock View, WV
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.