Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.13|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||3/8 in., 7/16 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Steel Craftsman Professional 3/8 x 7/16 in. Full Polish Deep Offset Wrench, 12 pt. Box End Gets The Job Done
This Craftsman Professional 3/8 x 7/16 in. full polish deep offset wrench, 12 pt. box end from Sears is for everyday use on the job. The handle is offset by 45 degrees on each end for great mobility when dealing with hard to reach areas. It is double ended to tackle more jobs, reducing your time on the job.
The Craftsman Professional 3/8 x 7/16 in. full polish deep offset wrench, 12 pt. box end was made to outlast you. The wrench is forged in the United States from heat-treated alloy steel for a hardness that will not bend on the job. Silver finish is high polished and easy to maintain. This wrench is backed by the Craftsman forever guarantee.
- Demand the professional quality that you get with the 3/8 x 7/16 in. full polish deep offset wrench, 12 pt. box end for all of your everyday tools
- Wrench has an offset handle by 45 degrees on each end to get to those hard to reach spots
- Wrench is constructed in the United States with forged alloy steel, heat treated for lasting hardness
- High polish finished offset wrench backed by the Craftsman forever guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I bought this as I am piecing together a USA made set as they go on sale at my local Sears. It is fully polished and an all around great wrench. I am pretty pleased with it as I am with this whole Craftsman Professional series lineup. I only wish there were more tools available in the Craftsman Professional series line.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Buy any Tool, get 10% off Craftsman Workwear! Offer ends 20-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.