Specifications & Dimensions
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||204|
|Package Contents:||Saw, Stand, Blade, Arbor Mounted Laser, and Owners Manual|
|Portability:||Can be relocated|
|Saw or Accessory Type:||Radial Arm Saw|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Blade Diameter (In):||10|
Ratings & Reviews
Radial Arm Saw: Adaptation and Accuracy in One Tool
This Craftsman radial arm saw delivers accurate rips, cross cuts and more for decades to come. A solid machine with tons of potential, this saw not only provides clean miters, bevels and slots, but integrates attachments like dado blades, buffing wheels and more to help you cover dozens of jobs perfectly. Built on a sturdy, broad-standing base and featuring a wide working surface, this saw accommodates large and small work pieces easily, so whether you’re cutting precise cross sections for inlays, or ripping full sheets of plywood, you have a stable surface for fast, accurate work any time.
Powered by a potent three horse power motor and sliding smoothly on an extra long turret arm, this saw rips sheets up to 15.5 inches wide and makes cross cuts up to 29 inches deep, so no matter the specs, you’ll have a cut you can trust. And even if you’re moving fast, this Radial Arm Saw features a clearly visible Laser Trac™ so you can make every bevel, cross-cut and miter to get the results you want. Designed for speed, accuracy and versatility, this saw is the perfect addition to any shop, big or small, roll it in and flip it on and get solid performance built Craftsman tough, for years of sharp cuts and smooth finishes.
- Radial arm saw includes 10 in. 40T carbide blade
- The Craftsman radial arm saw gives depth accurate rips and cross cuts with more support surface that competing tools
- Delta 33-400 14 in. Radial Arm offers extra cutting capacity with the extra-long turret arm
- Laser Trac™ technology assists in aligning the blade to the work piece
- 3 HP maximum deviation Control Cut™ feed rate motor
- Sturdy work surface accommodates large work pieces
- Built-in accessory shaft accepts a wide variety of optional accessories
- Automatic blade brake stops blade in seconds increasing work safety
Added on May 13, 2010
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.