Specifications & Dimensions
|Blade Length:||4 in.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||10 tpi|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
This five-pack of jigsaw blades from Craftsman Professional is great for sawing and cutting through hard wood and laminate. 10 teeth per inch. Reverse Teeth.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
blades are solid and speed is fast. They are much better than those from **************.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Craftsman Professional 4 in. Bimetal Jigsaw Blades, Wood, Reverse Teeth, 10 TPI, 5 pk make clean cuts and work well in my Craftsman jig saw. I needed some new blades to work on a project and went down and purchased these to try out. I have obnly used one so far and seems to cut pretty well.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.