Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.5|
|Quantity in Set:||4 pc.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Shank Material:||Alloy steel|
Ratings & Reviews
High alloy steel blades for strength and performance, plus a nickel-chrome plating for corrosion resistance. Precision, grit-blasted tips for tight tolerance and fastener fit.
- Set includes Four Slotted (1/8 x 3, 3/16 x 4, 3/8 x 8, 5/16 x 6)
- Tip designator on the end of the handle for quick ID in tool pouch or box
- Grit blasted tip for better grip on fasteners
- Blade made from round stock for quick and easy clean-up
- Exceeds all ASME/ANSI standards
- Ergonomic dual material handle with contoured thumb stops for high torque and comfort
- Made in the USA
- Craftsman Lifetime Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 11, 2012
Overall, others give this:
These are excellent screwdrivers. I returned a set of the same to store after about 15 yrs. The tips were worm down. Local sears stores no longer carry them. So if you need warranty you have to return them for gift card then order online. Still worth it because set they sent me is made in the USA. I would expect sears is going to stop making these or send them to China to made like everything else they have.
I love these Craftsman Professional series tools. these Phillips screwdrivers are great. They are well made and durable, and I really like the soft handle grips
Simply the best screwdrivers on the planet! It's a shame Craftsman is discontinuing this line. My only concern is what I will receive in return if I have to exercise the warranty.
These appear to have been discontinued at Sears but they are really nice screwdrivers. They are made in the USA and have a lifetime warranty. I considered them to be a good deal price wise also. Hopefully Sears will continue to sell them in the future.
Olive Branch, MS
I own about 25-30 of the Craftsman professional drivers, replacing the mixed bag of drivers I'd accumulated over the years. Compared to Craftsman's latest standard (clear handle) drivers, these are light years better. Handles are much more comfortable, and the slotted drivers in particular seem to be made out of much better steel. All three styles available (slotted, phillips, Torx) all have a good tight fit when using the proper size driver. Plus the hex bolster on the larger sizes is a plus for helping remove stubborn screws when an impact driver isn't an option. In my opinion, you can't beat these for the money. Truck brands may be a little better, but you'll pay $25 or more for a single screwdriver. Get these while you can, Sears seems **** bent on taking anything off the shelves that is quality, US made tools.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.