Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||5.5 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color/Finish:||Black and Red|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.22|
|Pliers Style:||Needle-Nose, Specialty|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Type:||Comfortable Soft-Grip Handle|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Professional 5-1/2 in. Needle Nose Pliers for Strength in Tight Spaces
The Craftsman Professional 5-1/2 in. Needle Nose Pliers get a tight grip so you won't drop that all-important super tiny screw. The soft-grip handle and box joint construction keeps the jaws aligned and the handle easy to clamp.
The Craftsman Professional 5-1/2 " Needle Nose Pliers keep what's delicate in your grasp, and come with the Craftsmen Forever Guarantee. So they'll be at the top of your toolbox for a long time.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
White Oak, TX
I was looking for a pair of fine needle nose pliers when I needed to do some work on an old PDA and all of my needle nose pliers had tips that were too big to get into a tight spot. I checked my local Sears store and found this pair of Craftsman pliers which were just what I was looking for. Excellent workmanship---good machining, good tip alignment (no "crossbill"), and well-secured handles equipped with spring return. And the price was OK: $11.99 which I didn't think was bad for non-sale Craftsman precision pliers. I expect many years of light-duty service from these.
I used it over the course of the weekend that I bought it for some fine work. The tips were small enough to do the detailed work but still sturdy enough for larger work. The handle was comfortable in my hand as well.
Baton Rouge, LA
State College, PA
Purchased in a set of "mini" pliers. Hardly "professional" quality. With light usage the tips are out of alignment and now basically unless. Sadly typical of the poor quality of Craftsman products produced in China.
San Diego, CA
THe actual needle nose portion is not flat, it has a gouge in it which is the manufactured way it came, I can tell it was not used and returned. Not the usual Craftsman quality I am used to. If it was not for buying this with reward points on-line, and I would have actualy been in the store looking at them, it would have been NO SALE.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.