Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.19|
|Overall Dimensions:||5 dia. inches|
|Quantity in Set:||5|
|Sander Abrasive Material:||Ceramic Aluminum Oxide|
|Sander Backing Material:||Paper|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Professional 5-in. Assorted-Grits Sanding Discs Pair with the Vibrafree Sander for Smooth Sanding
Use Craftsman 5-inch sanding discs in assorted grits for either moderate or final sanding of wood, metal, plastic, fiber glass, light paint and varnish, as well as rust removal. These clog-resistant sanding discs also allow easy shaping and de-burring when used with the materials above. The 5-inch disc set includes 120, 180 and 220-grit options and easily attaches to your portable Vibrafree sander. Handheld sanders have become extremely convenient and versatile, and with the right one, your handyman’s tool arsenal will be complete. Keep this replacement sanding disc set handy so you’ll always be ready to apply the finishing touches on any project for a professional look.
The Craftsman professional 5-in. assorted-grits sanding discs come with three different grits and can be used on a wide range of materials.
- Use Craftsman 5-inch sanding discs in assorted grits for a clean finish
- Grits include 120, 180 and 220
- Made for the Vibrafree sander
- For Moderate to final sanding
- Use on wood, metal, plastic, fiber glass, light paint and varnish, as well as for rust removal
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Union City, CA
The sanding discs are designed for the Vibrafree random orbital sander. This pack gives one sheet each of 120, 180, and 220. The advantage is that not all sizes are otherwise available individually. The disadvantage is that the size range is not so great, and does not even include the grits that originally come with the sander. Sears also sells the Rockwell discs but through another merchant, ruling out store pickup. With a retail price of a dollar more, the Rockwell disc assortment gives two each of 80, 120 and 220. The Sears pack gives half as many with no discs for initial rough finishing, and 120 won't get you started with completely unfinished wood even if it's well cut. The individual Sears discs are very good, but it's not a great package deal especially if you have to pay shipping. If you can pick this up locally, it might be a better deal than mail ordering the Rockwell discs.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.