Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.43|
|Length (in.):||7.52, 8.57, 9.85, 11.49, 13.36|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in., 13/16 in., 7/8 in., 15/16 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||5|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman’s Standard Deep Offset Box-end Wrenches Translate Torque into Tight Spaces
The5-pc., 12-point, deep-offset, standard box-end wrench set pairs great with a variety of projects. The deep-offset handle design makes for a great grip and provides additional torque to fasten or loosen tough nuts and bolts. In addition to a versatile handle, this set offers two sizes on each wrench for extra functionality. The set features a fully polished finish, which makes each piece easy to clean so they can provide overall longevity.
Add Craftsman’s 5-pc. 12-point deep-offset standard box-end wrench set to your toolbox for extra torque on a variety of jobs, like simple everyday repairs or even the most complex projects.
- 5-pc. 12-point deep offset standard box-end wrench set gets the right torque for all sizes
- Includes sizes: 3/8" x 7/16", 1/2" x 9/16", 5/8" x 11/16", 3/4" x 7/8" and 13/16" x 15/16"
- Made from long-lasting, durable materials
- Deep offset handle for comfort and added versatility
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The Dalles, OR
This item is no longer made in the US and is no longer the quality I have come to expect from Craftsman tools. I have a metric set of this same wrenches and as a person who handles tools every day the PRC made items are of lesser quality. I am sad to say I won't be buying tools from Sears until they are of the same quality regardless of where they are made.
Big Lake, MN
I just received this wrench set as a fathers day gift. I truthfully do not care where they are made as long as the quality is perfect as expected. The set I received was made in China, and the fit and finish is absolutely FLAWLESS. As a loyal craftsman customer I expect the Sears Quality Assurance team and the Product Development team to deliver the best product possible no matter where it is made. No more lobster claw mistakes,
Corpus Christi, TX
Fully polished for nice looks and easy clean up.... Two sizes per wrench.....(saves time searching / sizing wrenches). Easier access to those hard to reach bolts / nuts....(the offset allows for knuckle sparring clearance in some instances). I use this set for brake jobs and oil changes. The bigger sizes are long so there is plenty of leverage. I recommend picking this set up on Sears.com (not in store) to save an additional few bucks. I picked up mine on sale and with a member rewards coupon for a total price of $20.
Quality of the item looks great. Packaging helps with storage as you do not need to worry about having another case. Just unwrap and place in tool drawer and organization is automatic
San Ramon, CA
It is a great wrench set. The deep offset feature is useful for any angles. This combination wrenches come with five different sizes. The material and quality is very sturdy.
This set of offset wrenches has the same quality that Craftsman products are known for. They have a solid and balanced feel to them. My only complaint is that they, like many of the newer Craftsman tools, are now made in China instead of the USA.
Nice looking set, although no longer made in the US; but then again, what is? While I have not had the chance to put them to use and see how they perform over time; they appear to have the usual Craftsman quality.I like the offset, which for certain applications is just the ticket for getting your knuckles out of harm's way. They have a nice length for leverage.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.