Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||Philips: 4 L in. ; Slotted: 3 L, 4 L in.|
|Tip Type:||Phillips, Slotted|
Ratings & Reviews
High alloy steel blades for strength and performance, plus a nickel-chrome plating for corrosion resistance. Precision, grit-blasted tips for tight tolerance and fastener fit.
- Tip designator on the end of the handle for quick ID in tool pouch or box
- Grit blasted tip for better grip on fasteners
- Blade made from round stock for quick and easy clean-up
- Exceeds all ASME/ANSI standards
- Ergonomic dual material handle with contoured thumb stops for high torque and comfort
- Unconditional lifetime warranty
- Phillips P0 x 3, P1 X 4, P2 X 4
- Slotted 1/8 x 3-in, 3/16 x 4-in, 1/4 x 4-in
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 30, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Mc Cormick, SC
Fort Huachuca, AZ
These Craftsman Pro screwdrivers are phenomenal! US made and just feel great in your hands. The handle is just the right size for a tight, comfortable grip and the finish on them is fantastic. I will definitely be buying every other CM Pro screwdriver made.
Allen Park, MI
but after thinking on it, and checking these out, I decided these were the right move. Great price, great quality, and the convenience of in store purchase (and if needed, replacement).
North Attleboro, MA
These are the best screwdrivers you will find at sears. Rubber handles for high torque, and if you need a little bit more, put a wrench on the hex where the shaft meets the handle. Very handy for door latch screws that can be rusty or tight. Spend the extra money and buy these over the regular craftsman with the plastic handles. You will be glad you did the first time you're able to get out a fastener the regular ones just won't let you get enough torque on. Made in USA by Western Forge. I stack these up against tool truck brands and sit along side screwdrivers that cost 4x as much in my tool box.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.