Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Quantity in Set:||5 pc.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||10 tpi|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
This reciprocating saw blade pack from Craftsman Professional contains five 8 in. bi-metal reciprocating saw blades. 10 teeth per inch. Metal-cutting.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I just used this particular blade for my first time. Replacing a rotted deck joist required cutting 16d nails flush with the underside of the deck in order to slip in a new joist. My other option was to try to remove the nails from the top. This would have damaged the wood and taken far longer. The 8" length gave of the bi-metal blade the ability to flex the blade to be flat and flush with the surface. Cuts were reasonably quick (5 - 6 seconds per nail) and easy to control. I cut 110 rusty 16d nails and 4 tougher deck screws. When done, the blade was still sharp enough to keep for the next job. Were it not for the harder deck screws, the wear would have been negligible.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.