Craftsman Professional 80 Gallon High Flow Single Stage 3 Cylinder Air CompressorItem# 00916485000 | Model# 16485
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||361|
|Overall Dimensions:||37 in. L x 29 in. W x 76.5 in. H|
|Air Outlet Size:||3/4 in.|
|Duty Cycle (%):||75%|
|Electrical Phase Type:||Single phase|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Lubrication Type:||Oil lubricated|
|Package Contents:||Air Compressor|
|Electric Rating:||230V AC|
|Safety Shut Off:||No|
|Number of Wheels:||0|
|Low Oil Shutdown:||No|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||150|
|Motor Drive:||Belt driven|
|Motor Voltage:||230V AC|
|SCFM Delivery At 40 psi:||16.1|
|SCFM Delivery At 90 psi:||14|
|Compressor Tank Capacity (gal.):||80|
|Number of Pumps:||1|
|Pump Life (hrs.):||1000|
|Pump Type:||Oil lubricated|
|Housing Material:||Cast iron|
Ratings & Reviews
A Large Capacity Craftsman Air Compressor for Jobs Big and Small
This 80 Gallon Air Compressor is the cornerstone of any serious shop. Designed to deliver consistent pressure from a vast reservoir, this machine is perfect for powering paint sprayers, air wrenches, nailers, grinders and more. A serious start to a real air powered shop, this compressor combines a powerful 4.7HP motor with fast cooling cast-iron cylinders and a single-stage aluminum oil pump to recharge rapidly while lasting for years. A serious addition to any shop, it’s designed for years of solid service with a proper hardwire install.
Potent, powerful and built to last, with the kind of capacity that lets you swap between jobs all day long, this compressor will help you grind, paint, drive, wrench, blast and sand for years. A solid foundation for any serious shop, this 80 gallon air compressor delivers the muscle to drive countless high performance pneumatic tools and get any job done fast. A combination of muscle and capacity at a price that just makes sense, wire this compressor in your shop’s corner, run some air lines and get work like never before.
- The Craftsman 80 Gallon Air Compressor provides tons of air storage for longer air tool run time
- Powered by heavy-duty 4.7 running horsepower induction motor with thermal overload protection, this compressor fills to capacity fast
- 230 Volts ensure you’ve got the power to get the job done
- Aluminum single-stage oil lube pump with cast iron cylinders run smooth and cool for years
- Max PSI Tank Pressure: 155
- Tank pressure gauge and on/off switch give you clear information and keep this machine simple to operate
- Warranty:1 year limited
Added on August 01, 2012
Overall, others give this:
El Paso, TX
Purchased this air compressor and I really am going to enjoy using it in my shop. It is big enough to do the jobs that I normally do.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Bought this compressor two months ago. restoreing a 66 Buick skylark . so I needed some thing that would handle the work and at a good price.looked around and this was my best bet. I knew that I would have to wire it was very easy.everything is good on it . will see in a couple of months or year if it was a good deal .so for now Im doing a four star will change later .
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.