Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Length (in.):||6, 8, 9|
|Quantity in Set:||10|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||Multiple|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Professional Bi-Metal Reciprocating Saw Blade Set is Ready for Anything
The Craftsman Professional bi-metal reciprocating saw blade set is prepared for any task in the shop or at home. This selection of 10 blades features a wide assortment of lengths, teeth and shapes to ensure busy professionals and craft DIYers always have the tool at hand to meet the job's requirements. From cutting through metal to slicing PVC, you'll have a blade that's up to the task.
The Craftsman Professional bi-metal reciprocating saw blade set comes in lengths of 6, 8 and 9 ins. The TPI ranges from a smooth and fast 6 to a rough and rugged 18. The bi-metal construction means improved flexibility and durability when compared to single-metal blades. The set includes two of most blades, which means there's always a backup at the ready. The included storage pouch keeps your blades organized in your toolbox.
- The Craftsman Professional bi-metal reciprocating saw blade set comes with 10 blades suited for whatever the job requires, from trimming trees to cutting through metal
- The blades are bi-metal for flexibility and durability
- The set includes one 6" 7-18TPI metal-cutting blade (#64498) and one 8" 10TPI metal-cutting blade (#64490),
- 2 blades each of: 6" 10-14 TPI multi-purpose (#64494), 6" 6TPI wood and nail-cutting (#64491), 9" 6TPI wood and nail-cutting (#64492) and 9" 10-14TPI multi-purpose (#64495)
- Comes with a storage pouch
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Floral Park, NY
These are excellent Swiss made blades. When used correctly you will get a great amount of life out of these blades. The basolute best is the multi-purpose balde which cuts cast iron pipe much better than other brands "metal cutting blades". Five Stars
When it comes to hand tools Craftsman never disappoints me. I know saw blades that fit inside a power tool might be a stretch, but really I am speaking of quality of materials, durability, and strenght. These saw blades are everything I would expect them to be. I even used them in my industrial Porter Gable recipricating saw, and they work great. No, these is no lifetime warranty, but why would there be? Saw blades wear out, but these will no do so prematurely and should give users consistently reliable service over the lifespan of the blade.
A Nice starter set I purchased to go with the Craftsman 4.0A One hand Reciprocating Saw. Will see ALOT of use this summer/fall
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I purchased this set to accompany the Reciprocating saw that I purchased for my husband for Christmas. He loves the case that the blades fit into, along with the variety of blades provided in this set.
I purchased the reciprocating saw when I purchased these blades and it will be an advantage when the two that came with the saw begin to dull.
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
I have only used a couple of these so far, but they have been like cutting through butter. I am glad the salesman told me to pick up these better ones rather than the cheap ones I nearly purchased. Kudos to the salesman.
I love these blades when using my 2nd Gen C3 Recip Saw. Tough blades that can take a little abuse and still keep cutting and last longer than my standard blades do. The 10 pack of recip blades came with a good variety of wood, wood w/nails, metal, multi-purpose and also comes with a handy little velcro storage pouch to store the blades to through into my Craftsman tool tote.. I will definantly be buying these blades again.
I love these blades when using my 2nd Gen C3 Recip Saw. Tough blades that can take a little abuse and still keep cutting and last longer than my standard blades do.
The 10 pack of recip blades came with a good variety of wood, wood w/nails, metal, multi-purpose and also comes with a handy little velcro storage pouch to store the blades to through into my Craftsman tool tote..
I will definantly be buying these blades again.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.