Craftsman Professional Continuous Flow Grease GunItem# 00919959000 | Model# 19959
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||16.1 L x 2.5 W x 7 H in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.48|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
Ratings & Reviews
This newly designed Grease Gun with ergonomic cushioned grip is great for maintaining trailers, boats, mowers, automobiles and RVs. Easily monitor and control the grease flow by squeezing the button-style trigger; release the trigger and the grease stops. Even between cartridges, the grease gun's self-priming system provides a smooth transfer of lubrication for fast, efficient operation. 3.48 lbs.
- Continuous flow while trigger is depressed
- Heavy-duty spring and exclusive piston design
- Fully automatic
- Uses 14-Ounce cartridge bulk filled or canister filled
- Grease not included
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have gone thru no less than 6 of these craftsman grease guns in the past 2 years. I am not a dummy when it comes to tools, but these guns will drive you nuts. I started out with the $29 one and now I am on my 3rd hd continuous gun. I have wasted more grease than I have used from these guns. I followed the directions and also went on line for feedback. Still problems to get in to work continuously. I do not understand why the center rod will go up the cylinder, but the plunger, oval piece, will not push the grease. The one I am using now worked when I put it away, however I will know better when I go to use it again.
Copperas Cove, TX
Port Monmouth, NJ
Don't waste your money on this item it is a piece of junk! This thing stopped working after 3 shots of grease, you could hear the the pump locked up. I returned this and was given a replacement, and sure enough after the first shot the end of the hose blows off and then this one wouldnt stop shooting grease. Had to return and am now on the third one, wont even take this piece of **** out of the box.
this thing will not prime I tried for over an hour then the threads on the tube stripped out and greese all over the place except in the trucks what a joke sears stop making this thing
I had gotten one of these for Father's day and it quit working after a while. I took it back and got it replaced. A few months later the replacement quit working. Sometimes it would work for half a tube of grease (used on a tractor and loader), but it would take an hour of messing with it to get it primed and working. TThen it would only feed half a tube. I could have been done in half the time with a hand grease gun. I would advise against buying this one. Even at half the price it isn't worth it.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.