Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||16.1 L x 2.5 W x 7 H in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.48|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
Ratings & Reviews
This newly designed Grease Gun with ergonomic cushioned grip is great for maintaining trailers, boats, mowers, automobiles and RVs. Easily monitor and control the grease flow by squeezing the button-style trigger; release the trigger and the grease stops. Even between cartridges, the grease gun's self-priming system provides a smooth transfer of lubrication for fast, efficient operation. 3.48 lbs.
- Continuous flow while trigger is depressed
- Heavy-duty spring and exclusive piston design
- Fully automatic
- Uses 14-Ounce cartridge bulk filled or canister filled
- Grease not included
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have gone thru no less than 6 of these craftsman grease guns in the past 2 years. I am not a dummy when it comes to tools, but these guns will drive you nuts. I started out with the $29 one and now I am on my 3rd hd continuous gun. I have wasted more grease than I have used from these guns. I followed the directions and also went on line for feedback. Still problems to get in to work continuously. I do not understand why the center rod will go up the cylinder, but the plunger, oval piece, will not push the grease. The one I am using now worked when I put it away, however I will know better when I go to use it again.
Works like a champ. Did not work until figured out how to prime the unit. To all the ones that gave it one star Gun will not prime properly when restricted 1) remove hose\ tube with nozzle 2) install cartridge 3) connect air supply 4) operate trigger to eject grease 5) install preferred output connection Enjoy a great tool
Copperas Cove, TX
Port Monmouth, NJ
Don't waste your money on this item it is a piece of junk! This thing stopped working after 3 shots of grease, you could hear the the pump locked up. I returned this and was given a replacement, and sure enough after the first shot the end of the hose blows off and then this one wouldnt stop shooting grease. Had to return and am now on the third one, wont even take this piece of **** out of the box.
this thing will not prime I tried for over an hour then the threads on the tube stripped out and greese all over the place except in the trucks what a joke sears stop making this thing
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.