Specifications & Dimensions
|Material:||600Dx300D Polyester, Neoprene, Rubber, EVA Foam|
|Size:||Adjustable/One Size Fits All|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Professional Kneepads Take the Pressure Off
When working those tough jobs that require a lot of bending and kneeling, make it as comfortable as possible by wearing the Craftsman professional kneepads Gel Plus trade gum rubber shell. Working on cars, laying down floors or just general construction can be easy on your knees when you wear these kneepads. They won't only give you comfort, but protection as well.
The Craftsman professional kneepads are made of quality materials. Unlike other kneepads, these are constructed with a gum rubber shell that won't scratch floors. This is especially important when using them to install wood floors. You can also be confident that these pads will not lose their cushion, as they are not made with foam that can wear down over time. The pads are made up of real gel, so they won't lose their cushion over time.
- Craftsman professional kneepads Gel Plus trade gum rubber shell are one-size-fits-all
- Kneepads adjust for the perfect fit
- Constructed of a gum rubber shell so it won't scratch floors
- Can be used for working on cars, laying down floors and general construction
- Pads are made of gel, not foam, so won't decompress over time
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I had to replace a floor upstairs after the Mrs. dropped some acetone on the carpet changing its color! I went to Sears to pick up a cheap set of knee pads and saw these. I tried both sets and these just felt great! After a full day of kneeling and putting in the new floor, my knees are just fine and there are no marks on the new floor!
I bought these for my husband and he loves them. He said they are so much better for his knees then his old ones that these replaced. He is glad he lost one of his old ones now.
If you're looking for a set of knee pads that you're able to move around on and won't break the bank look no further. I'm a general contractor and use these Craftsman knee pads six days a week. I've used the more stable version of another brand in the past and they weren't really my cup of tea. I like to be really mobile while working. I also like the one strap on each pad as opposed to two. I'm a big guy 6'4", 275 pounds and these fit great. Don't leave home without them!
Comfortable fit. Gel conforms to the knee and provides uniform support. Soft rubber pads are nice for protecting scratch-able surfaces, like pre-finished floors.
I bought these because I am getting older, and I noticed it was getting harder to kneel and then get back up again when working on my old cars. There is a lot of up and down activity when installing an engine and the like. These knee pads help to avoid the knee pain from kneeling on concrete, and they are comfortable enough to leave on while walking around the garage. Worth a shot.
Van Nuys, CA
These knee pads are a huge upgrade from my old ones. They seem to be comfortable during extended periods of wear. The gel helps cushion the knees and the non-marking material has been good on hardwood floors. I've also used outdoors for gardening. I would recommend these as they seem to be durable.
The gel inserts in these make them very comfortable to wear, albeit they are a little uncomfortable to walk around in because of the shear size of them. Overall, they work as expected.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have not had a chance to use these kneepads yet, but I am very impressed with the quality. I love landscaping and I am planning on using the kneepads to protect my knees while working in my planting areas.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.