Specifications & Dimensions
|Screwdriver Type:||Long handle|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Shank Material:||Alloy steel|
Ratings & Reviews
High alloy steel blades for strength and performance, plus a nickel-chrome plating for corrosion resistance. Precision, tips for tight tolerance and fastener fit. Tip designator on the end of the handle for quick ID in tool pouch or box. Grit blasted tip for better grip on fasteners. Blade made from round stock for quick and easy clean-up. Exceeds all ASME/ANSI standards. Ergonomic dual material handle with contoured thumb stops for high torque and comfort. Made in USA. Craftsman Forever Warranty.
Overall, others give this:
I think that the Craftsman professional screwdrivers are the best in my toolbox. It seems that they are disappearing from the catalog though. I recommend getting them while you can.
Rowland Heights, CA
I never thought I'd need a extra long phillips #2 but I did. This screwdriver solved my problem, The tip is strong and the handle is comfortable. I was able to loosen the screw without messing up the tip or the screw.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.