Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.5|
|Screwdriver Type:||Long handle|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Shank Material:||Alloy steel|
Ratings & Reviews
High alloy steel blade for strength and performance, plus a nickel-chrome plating for corrosion resistance. Precision, grit-blasted tip for tight tolerance and fastener fit.
- Tip designator on the end of the handle for quick ID in tool pouch or box
- Grit blasted tip for better grip on fasteners
- Bolstered blade made from round stock for quick and easy clean-up
- Exceeds all ASME/ANSI standards
- Ergonomic dual material handle with contoured thumb stops for high torque and comfort
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on December 23, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
This is one beefy screwdriver that should last a lifetime. Great for prying and oversize screws. Quality is very good and the grip is excellent. I would recommend this item.
North Arlington, NJ
I was looking to buy a nice and sturdy screwdriver and when I saw this one at sears I could not pass the offer. Once I received in the mail I was surprised with the quality.
North Las Vegas, NV
New Windsor, NY
I used this for almost everything but driving screws. It's a great pry bar, lever, or hammer... and best of all, it's a craftsman. Bend it and get a new one! Super grip handle and very high quality.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.