Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||12 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Socket Size:||1/2 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Inch standard 12-point socket in 1/2-Inch drive. 1/2-Inch drive sockets are designed for medium and heavy duty jobs. When you need to apply greater torque, this is the socket to use with your 1/29inch drive ratchets and other drive tools.
Craftsman sockets are deisgned with chamfered edges to allow for easy placement on fasteners. Nickel chrome plating and made from alloyed steel these sockets are backed by the Craftsman Lifetime Warranty.
High-quality alloy steel is specially treated for uniform hardness and maximum strength. Craftsman sockets use a Head Lock gripping method designed to outperform conventional socket construction.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on January 12, 2014
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 26-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.