Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Socket Size:||1/2 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Inch standard 6-point socket in 1/2-Inch drive. 1/2-Inch drive sockets are designed for medium and heavy duty jobs. When you need to apply greater torque, this is the socket to use with your 1/29inch drive ratchets and other drive tools.
Craftsman sockets are deisgned with chamfered edges to allow for easy placement on fasteners. Nickel chrome plating and made from alloyed steel these sockets are backed by the Craftsman Lifetime Warranty.
High-quality alloy steel is specially treated for uniform hardness and maximum strength. Craftsman sockets use a Head Lock gripping method designed to outperform conventional socket construction.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on January 12, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.