Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||6 in.|
|Auto Tool Type:||Drive train/Transmission|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.2|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
Ratings & Reviews
For 0.125 to 1 in. internal and external rings with 0.038 in. tip diameter. 1/4 turn converts [TT_Pliers] easily for internal or external rings. Holds rings securely & pivot wont loosen while using tool.
- Has precision ground and hardened tips
- Vinyl covered cushioned air pocket grips for comfort
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this to work on a motorcycle engine I have sitting at home and it gets the job done. They are very versatile since they can be used on inner or outer snap rings. A good deal for the price.
Upper Sandusky, OH
These Craftsman Qtr-Turn? Convertible Retaining Ring Pliers were very cheap and I like that they can be flipped for using to expand or contract snaprings. However they do seem to be a bit lower quality than some of my other Craftsman tools.
Federal Way, WA
Fond du Lac, WI
This is a decent snap ring pliers, although the way to convert it to the opposite direction is a bit awkward. I use this one for the smaller jobs, and I have a nicer pliers with interchangeable bits for the bigger jobs. A good starting pliers.
Shawnee on Delaware, PA
Winter Park, FL
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.