Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||6 in.|
|Auto Tool Type:||Drive train/Transmission|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.2|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Qtr-Turn Convertible Retaining Ring Pliers Get the Right Grip
You might think you'll only use these Qtr-Turn convertible retaining ring pliers infrequently, until you realize they are perfect for so many specific jobs like working on your home appliances, your family bikes or your car or motorcycle engine. These pliers are amazingly versatile and because this tool is small and lightweight, it's perfect for many jobs where you deal with adjusting snap rings whether internal or external.
These Craftsman Qtr-Turn® convertible retaining ring pliers are not for heavy duty snap rings but are excellent for smaller jobs that need the finesse and dexterity these pliers offer you. It's a fabulous tool that easily converts for whatever the job calls for and conveniently takes the place of having two separate tools: one for internal rings and one for outside rings.
- These Qtr-Turn convertible retaining ring pliers have a place in your arsenal of tools as they convert quickly and easily for use on both internal and external snap rings
- These versatile pliers are precision ground and have hardened tips
- Designed for your comfort, these pliers have covered cushioned air pocket grips that feel good, solid and secure in your hand
- Made from carbon steel these pliers stand out in your tool chest with bright red handles so you can easily find them when you need them
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this to work on a motorcycle engine I have sitting at home and it gets the job done. They are very versatile since they can be used on inner or outer snap rings. A good deal for the price.
The Qtr-Turn Convertible Retaining Ring Pliers, large and small, work well for handling most retaining rings. The Qtr-Turn trademark is also found on much more expensive Armstrong tools which also get very good reviews. The Craftsman versions do not come with 45 degree or right angle tips which can be a limitation. I have also seen some in stores with mangled tips, so be selective.
The pliers are of decent quality. They are nothing fancy, but seem capable of doing the job. It would be good to have additional tips included.
Upper Sandusky, OH
These Craftsman Qtr-Turn? Convertible Retaining Ring Pliers were very cheap and I like that they can be flipped for using to expand or contract snaprings. However they do seem to be a bit lower quality than some of my other Craftsman tools.
Federal Way, WA
Fond du Lac, WI
This is a decent snap ring pliers, although the way to convert it to the opposite direction is a bit awkward. I use this one for the smaller jobs, and I have a nicer pliers with interchangeable bits for the bigger jobs. A good starting pliers.
Shawnee on Delaware, PA
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.