Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.31|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
Ratings & Reviews
For 0.125 to 2 in. internal and external rings with 0.070 in. tip diameter. 1/4 turn converts [TT_Pliers] easily for internal or external rings. Holds rings securely & pivot won't loosen while using tool.
- Has precision ground and hardened tips
- Vinyl covered cushioned air pocket grips for comfort
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I found these on sale and didn't need them. I have since used them and found they work alot better then the junk I bought from the farm store. These should last a long time !!!!!!!!
Franklin Lakes, NJ
Chula Vista, CA
Previously bought a set with the interchangeable heads -what a pain; hardly worked and kept falling apart. This tool worked and is sure to last. Opens up nice and wide too.
After breaking two other snap ring pliers from two different auto stores on my F350 front hub assembly, I decided to check the local Sears to see if they had one and they did. So much more superior in quality to the auto store ones. Got the snap ring off in a cinch. The metal is of very good quality.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.