Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.72|
|Quantity in Set:||15|
|Tip Type:||Phillips, Slotted|
|Included with Item:|
|Bits, Materials & Finish:|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Ratcheting Ready-Bit Screwdriver
Drive or remove screws easy without changing your grip, thanks to the right/lock/left ratcheting mechanism. The innovative, pull-out handle conveniently stores 14, one inch insert bits. The craftsmen ratcheting ready-bit screwdriver the perfect all-in-one screwdriver. Made in the USA. Enjoy!
- Extra strong magnetic tip secures insert bit and holds screw
- Easy-grip ratcheting handle
- Includes 14 high quality bits in an assortment of favorite sizes
- Pullout revolving bit cartridge stores and protects bits
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 16, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Egg Harbor City, NJ
My wife purchased this for me. Previously I used another brand but this tool is much better because it has a bigger handle and more bits plus it's a Craftsman! I use this tool everyday and I liked it so much I bought another one for my tool chest in our garage.
Saint Louis, MO
This screwdriver is not bad. The ratcheting does not feel very smooth or substantial, but it gets the job done. It is very large to accommodate the bit storage in the handle. The price is reasonable,as it is made in America. Overall I would recommend the screwdriver.
I was slightly disappointed in the quality of this tool. The ratcheting "switch" is not a positive click. I was also disappointed in the fact the extra bits are in a very cheap holder that has no store spot on the tool. The tool does have a place for bits in the handle but, not as supplied with this tool. Very disappointing for a Craftsman tool! All this said it is still pretty close to what I was looking for, I just remember when Craftsman tool were the BEST.
This screwdriver is still made in the good old USA, has a nice thick handle and comes with all the tips you will need for most jobs. The tips fit into the back of the screwdriver, which makes it very compact without bringing along the little red bit holders. Ratchet works nice and keep you moving without readjusting your hand. Also has a nice grip and will not kill your hands like traditional screwdrivers when you need a firm grip. Must have for me, I have 2.
Little Rock, AR
This makes the second one of these I have purchased (lost the first one, and then found it again). Love the ratcheting nature of it, or if you want a static screwdriver, lock it in place and turn to your hearts content.
This little tool is awesome for especialy a single person.It does a good job, now I don't have to depend on anyone to help me to put up my curtain rods and it small so it doesn't take up alot of space.
I replaced a cheap ratcheting screwdriver with this one, and I can really can tell the difference. My old screwdriver had a drive direction selector that was easily bumper to the wrong setting, which is not a problem with this design. The large handle size does not bother me since it allows for organized bit storage. By the way, the red extra bit holders fit perfectly in several of the drill & drive sets, such as 64340.
Excellent quality and very versatile. I needed screwdrivers I could depend on and something that wouldn't take up much room in my handy bag. This filled the bill very well.
Grand Forks, ND
I have a couple of bit types that I use almost exclusively and I haven't really used the ones that come with the driver. The flat head bits were oddly shaped and looked a little cheap, but I haven't use them. The driver itself is nice and the good thing about the design is that the ratchet has very little resistance so it's easier to work on a screw that is a little bit looser without spinning it both directions. one odd thing is that it doesn't click when it ratchets but it still works properly and this is probably part of the design to reduce load required to make it ratchet.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid until 4/27/2015 at 7am CST. Offer ends 27-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.