Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Quantity in Set:||10 pc.|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Reciprocating Saw Blade Set 10 Pk Stocks Up On Essential Blade Options
The Craftsman reciprocating saw blade set 10 pk presents the perfect solution for stocking up on your most-used blades or for establishing a saw blade collection. This set contains five different types of blades, including multipurpose, wood and metal blades. With this set, you'll be ready to shear off nail heads, saw through sheet metal, prune trees, cut treated lumber and much more. These blades fit all Craftsman reciprocating saws and most other standard saws.
Bimetal construction gives the reciprocating saw blade set 10 pk strength from both metals for blades that can move through virtually anything. Aggressive teeth help cut down the time it takes for each job. Multiple blades reduce the risk of lost productivity due to broken or bent teeth, and help stock your home, shop, and/or travel toolkit with the blades you're most likely to need on a regular basis. The included soft storage case helps keep the set protected and assembled so the blades are easy to find and use.
- Be ready for a wide range of cuts with the Craftsman reciprocating saw blade set 10 pk
- Includes two each of five different commonly-used blades that cover the materials you're most likely to encounter
- Aggressive tooth patterns work efficiently on tough jobs without bending or breaking, reducing the need to buy more replacements
- Bimetal construction offers the strength of both metals for a powerful blade that you'll love to use
- Includes blades for treated lumber, wood with nails, pruning, metal and multipurpose applications
- Soft storage case keeps your blades clean, safe, and ready for use at a moment's notice without fumbling for the right blade
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I was heading out to do some projects the other day and found out that my wood cutting reciprocating saw blades were all chewed up. I had meant to pick some up over the summer, but as usual, I forgot to do so for some reason. Anyways, this assortment pack was available and this is what I got: Quality. These blades held up to pruning some low hanging limbs that needed to come down and I switched out the blades and also cut down some parts of a chainlink fence that my neighbor and I are working on getting down piece by piece.
Now, with the pack it comes with, I have no doubt as to which blades I have in stock and which to pick up next time I'm out at Sears.
This is also a great stocking stuffer to go along with any purchases of a reciprocating saw.
The 10 pk Craftsman reciprocating saw blades offers a great value especially when on sale. The variety of sharp blades are differentiated by TPi and aggressive design which range from large pruning blades to shorter metal cutting blades along with wood-nails cutting capability. The pouch is handy but the blades will easily damage the material. I gave these blades a 3-star mainly because the blades are nearly half the thickness of my pro-quality demolition blades I use for demolition.
San Fernando, CA
So far I have only used the wood blade and it has not disappointed me. I recently bought a home and it's a fixer upper. So I am sure I will use all the blades. so far so good.
New Brockton, AL
Craftsman 10-Pack Reciprocating Saw Blade set is very good quality blades, but the case that comes with these blades 100% sucks! after a few uses the case tears apart, and is junk.. so... blades are great- but the case sucks!
I purchased these along with a new Dewalt reciprocating saw. More than likely I only needed the wood and wood with nails, but figured having the others around could come in handy at some point. After sitting dormant for almost a year, I finally had the chance to use my saw and blades when tearing up the base for a shed. The saw held up rather well, but these blades took a bad beating. With less then 2 hours each on them, they were literally bent. Unfortunately I will have to go out and buy some new blades before doing any more work with the saw. Hopefully those last longer than these did!
I was needing to get more reciprocating saw blades and found individual blades to be expensive. Then I found this pack with case at a great price.
Brasher Falls, NY
Crested Butte, CO
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.