Ratings & Reviews
Get These Extra Large Red Mechanics Gloves for Protection and Flexibility
Craftsman Extra Large Red Mechanics Gloves give you the best fit. They feel comfortable and snug, and won't come between you and the job. Yet they offer complete protection with double density fingers and thumb along with a tailored elastic cuff with a hook and loop closure that gives you a firm accurate fit. They are made from high quality durable synthetic materials, so they'll last. Get the job done with these dependable mechanics gloves.
Your Extra Large Red Mechanics Gloves are built to give you the best fit and function possible. Yet they're totally machine washable, so you can keep your work gloves looking better longer. They look more professional on the job, and they work better too. The great fit lets you operate as if you were bare-handed, but the double density protection keeps you working safe and clean. Trust these Craftsman gloves for everything you need to do.
- Craftsman Extra Large Red Mechanics Gloves give you protection with precision
- Flexible durable synthetic materials give you gloves that really last
- The very best in fit, feel and function for every tough job you need to get done
- Synthetic palms engineered for a solid bare-handed grip
- Gloves that can protect you in any difficult or messy situation
- Comfortable top with two way stretch for flexibility and easy wear
- Tailored hook and hoop wrist closure to keep gloves fitting tight to your hands
- Completely machine washable, so your work gloves look good longer
- Get the hardest working gloves-- Craftsman gloves from Sears
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought these because I got blisters doing lawn work. I'm 50 years of age and had not done my own lawn work in a while. Doing it again for the first time was too much for my hands. I saw these while shopping for automotive repairs and was pleased they fit my hands. Then I took these home and put them to work. The rest is bliss. Thanks Sears for another great product.
My wife bought these for me during the Craftsman Saver Days this past week for a whole $10! A pretty good deal in my book. So, why the low rating? Because XL doesn't mean the same to everyone out there! My hands are quite large and I have found that the more expensive gloves usually fit me and, since these are regularly $20 she figured they would fit. Nope. I gave them to my son whose hands are almost as big as mine and he said they were a tad tight.
This is a nice glove. Nice fabric. glove fits well. my hands are able to breathe accordingly. I can feel the actual item I am touching with this glove. Great glove for the price I paid. :)
These Craftsman Red Mechanics Gloves are ok for the average worker. However, if you are a very hard worker and use your hands a lot these gloves may not be the ones for you. I use these gloves because of the fit, the grip, and the Velcro wrist. I go through a few pair of these gloves a month. I only buy them when they are on sale for $9.99 or less other wise I will not buy them. Do not get them wet and continue working in them, they will tear immediately.
New City, NY
bought glove in XL for husband. He said glove fit well - comfortable when he had to bend and adjusted well to movement. used it on snow blower and made handling it a zinch. Easy to do other tasks as well.
I bought these for my husband and he loves them. The protect his hands from the elements and machines he works with. Definitely going to buy another pair for back up. A must buy if your in the construction/ demolition business.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% Off Clothing for the family. Online Only! Offer ends 21-Aug-2014 See details.