Ratings & Reviews
Large Red Mechanics Gloves Protects You While You Work
Work has never felt so good in these Craftsman Large Red Mechanics Gloves. Not only do these gloves feel great on your hands, they help you get the job done. These gloves are padded on both sides and have Spandex stretched over the top to ensure they fit you comfortably. They also feature an elastic cuff with a hook and closing loop to make sure they don't slip off at any point and stay firmly on your hands. This feature is particularly useful when you're working with hazardous materials or dangerous machines.
Gloves should help instead of hinder your work and these Large Red Mechanics Gloves are designed to meet the demands of your job. Grip is vital and these gloves have synthetic palms made to firmly hold and provide good contact with whatever you decide to use them for. Your hands will remain protected inside their double density fingers and thumbs.
- The Craftsman Large Red Mechanics Gloves will help you and protect your hands while you work
- Gloves are padded both sides with Spandex over the top to ensure a comfortable fit
- The elastic cuff with a hook and closing loop prevent slip and provides firm fit
- Synthetic palms provide extra grip to enhance work efficiency
- Double density fingers and thumbs protect hands, especially if you work with dangerous materials, products or machines
- Made of tough material that makes it suitable for daily use
- They're useful in every weather, especially in winter
- Machine washable for easy clean
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
West Berlin, NJ
These gloves are exactly what you expect them to be. The quality is nice and they protect your hands. I have used them for a week and have nothing bad to say about them.
Tough, yet flexible. I was able to pick up small nails while wearing them, and feel the nails, yet none punctured the material of the gloves. I am very impressed by them. AND, on sale, a good bargain.
Fond du Lac, WI
Very nice fit and remains as sensitive as needed. There is no substitute for the bare hand, but when protection is needed you cannot go wrong with these.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
they are very nice and very well make, I used them only for cutting the grass so far, I dont really want to get these all oily yet, the fit me perfectly and my hands are slightly bigger than Large, I bought size Large.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.