Ratings & Reviews
Medium Red Mechanics Gloves Offer Fully Functional Flexibility and Feel
Working with automotives can be unpredictable and dangerous, which is why you'll need a pair of Craftsman Medium Red Mechanics Gloves. Whether you're a professional mechanic or you occasionally do a little work on your car at home, a pair of great gloves will always be a necessity. First of all, they have to be a comfortable fit and fortunately, these gloves have two-way padding and Spandex on top. Because all mechanic jobs require great grip, the gloves have synthetic palms designed to give you exactly that.
Sure enough, the Medium Red Mechanics Gloves feel great and give you the flexibility you need to start working. What about safety? You want to avoid gloves slipping in the middle of a task. That is why these gloves come equipped with a customized elastic cuff and closure loop to fix them firmly on your hands. Your hands will also be protected from burns and any other hazard by double density fingers and thumbs.
- Make sure your hands are always protected by wearing these Craftsman Medium Red Mechanics Gloves
- Two-way padding and elastic Spandex on top guarantee a great fit
- Synthetic palms are designed to provide quality grip
- Material of gloves give your fingers and thumbs flexibility
- Avoid slip-offs by securing gloves on hands with elastic cuff with hook and closing loop
- Double density of gloves protect hands from burns and other hazards
- Glove material is superior quality, ensuring durability and long life
- You can give them a quick wash in the machine
- For professional mechanics and home users
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
First thing i did was look at the tag, not made in china which is good cause i dont buy anything made in china. made in indonesia, but i've been there and i like the people there.
when i got home i unsititched the top craftsmanpatch with engrish that had incorrect or poor grammar.. cant remember what it said but gloves look better without that patch. when i got to use em, the grip in the palm is fine, but for some reason the smooth plastic bits on the finger tip is slippery. no good, so i took a knife and scratched it up, next time ill find a pair of gloves with better grip on finger tips
these are great gloves for everyday use. The stand great through excessive use. I have had a couple pairs of these before and would recommend them to other people. The only negative thing I would have to say about these would be that they are a little bulky but even that is minimal
Thousand Oaks, CA
I like these but I'm still breaking them in. For the price they're very good, they fit well and provide dexterity for small-ish items. Don't seem to get too hot when wearing them.
This is one of those gloves that goes on sale every now and then, the price is good, it is flexible and I like that it is quite fluid resistant. I wear it when cleaning up around the house and yard. Very handy and color makes it easy to find.
Nice quality gloves that provide a reasonable level of protection and grip while still being slim enough that you can work with small objects. I've seen gloves that are probably more durable but not at this price point.
Daly City, CA
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.