Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.22|
|Accessory Type:||Remote Control|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Number of Batteries Required:||1|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
Ratings & Reviews
Remote Control 3-Function: Easy to program, easy to use.
The Craftsman Remote Control 3-Function garage door opener is a great replacement opener. If you're adding a new driver to the family, you need a reliable way to make sure your existing garage doors will open. This 3-function remote can be programmed to work with up to three Craftsman garage door openers built after 1993. After programming, slide it onto the visor, and your new driver will have a convenient way to get back safely inside.
The new Remote Control 3-Function garage door opener can be used from greater distances. After a day at school or work, you're just ready to be home.You can activate the garage door before you pull into most driveways and get inside faster. An LED lights up when a signal has been sent, and also lets you know when the battery needs to be replaced, so you'll get better peace of mind that your garage door opener is operating properly.
- Craftsman Remote Control 3-Function is designed to be compatible with all Craftsman Garage Door Openers built after 1993
- Operate up to three different Craftsman garage door openers
- LED light gives visible feedback that the signal has been sent, and also indicates when the battery requires changing
- Opens garage doors from greater distances
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Sedro Woolley, WA
The device would open three different garage doors the only catch was that switches in remote control had to set to each door to open. When I requested help I was told that they were sorry and was referred quest and answer group. I returned the remote and purchase clicker that did work.
South Elgin, IL
This garage door opener does the trick. I just have one door to open so the other buttons do not get used. So far so good. I have not had any issues with this item.
and this one worked this our older model garage door opener. It seemed kind of costly but I made sure to get SYW rewards and discounts to get the best deal possible. Easy to set up. Just aline the switches and it was good to go!
Very easy to program. My garage door opener has the learn button on the back. I pressed that , then held on to the big button on remote and 20 seconds later done. Programmed.... It does look old school and its bulky , but hey it does the job.
Citrus Heights, CA
This garage door opener is to replace an original opener that came with the unit. Wow, what an improvement. I didn't realize what a difference this would make. It is easy to use and program. I liked it so much and it was such a great price, I got a second one for my daughter.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.