Specifications & Dimensions
|Accessory Type:||Remote Control|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Number of Batteries Required:||1|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.22|
Ratings & Reviews
Remote Control 3-Function: Easy to program, easy to use.
The Craftsman Remote Control 3-Function garage door opener is a great replacement opener. If you're adding a new driver to the family, you need a reliable way to make sure your existing garage doors will open. This 3-function remote can be programmed to work with up to three Craftsman garage door openers built after 1993. After programming, slide it onto the visor, and your new driver will have a convenient way to get back safely inside.
The new Remote Control 3-Function garage door opener can be used from greater distances. After a day at school or work, you're just ready to be home.You can activate the garage door before you pull into most driveways and get inside faster. An LED lights up when a signal has been sent, and also lets you know when the battery needs to be replaced, so you'll get better peace of mind that your garage door opener is operating properly.
- Craftsman Remote Control 3-Function is designed to be compatible with all Craftsman Garage Door Openers built after 1993
- Operate up to three different Craftsman garage door openers
- LED light gives visible feedback that the signal has been sent, and also indicates when the battery requires changing
- Opens garage doors from greater distances
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Craftsman garage door opener dates back to 1993 (amazing it is still working). I needed a new remote that would work with it. This opener works the garage door opener with no problem. Wife is happy again (she lost her last one).
Fort Wayne, IN
Sparks Glencoe, MD
El Paso, TX
I have a 1/2 HP Craftsman Garage Door Opener and this did NOT work. The previous remote is not available now but is the rounder style buttons and layout. I guess I'll have to try the more expensive $45 remote, I hate having to purchase a part for 1/3 of the whole unit cost. What a rip off!
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.