|General Warranty:||1 Year Craftsman Warranty|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||18|
|Type:||2 - 7.0 Gal. tank size|
|Handle Type:||Heavy duty molded plastic Ergonomic|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Cord Length (ft.):||20|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|Hose Length (ft.):||21|
|Onboard Attachment Storage:||Yes|
|Dust Hose Diameter:||1-7/8 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Package Contents:||Diffuser, Brush, Noise Muffler, Mounting Hardware, Filter, Hose Lock, Squeegee, Utility & Car Nozzle, Crevice Tool, Cord Wrap|
Ratings & Reviews
Wall Mount Wet/Dry Vac Delivers Versatility and Powerful Suction
Whether it’s time to clean out the car out or tidy up the shop or garage, the Craftsman 5.0 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac can help you reach further with its extra long 21’ hose system to get the job done every time. Mount it to the wall and connect it to your saw’s dust chute. The wireless remote control function let’s you turn the suction on when you’re cutting and off when you’re not. And since it is packed with a powerful, yet ultra-quiet dual turbo motor, it provides more suction power while generating less noise to pick up every last piece of sawdust.
For portable use, simply remove from the wall mount and easily transport wherever you need it using the large ergonomic top center handle. From draining flooded appliances, using it as a dust colleciton system to blowing piles of leaves and dirt out of the garage before the start of a project, the 5 Gallon Wall Mount Wet/Dry Vac is versatile and includes 14 accessories to equip you for most jobs.
- Craftsman 5.0 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac includes 14 Accessories to make wet, dry or fine dust vacuuming a cinch
- Convenient wireless remote handle operation saves time and delivers convenience
- Ultra-quiet and powerful dual-turbo, industrial style motor works day and night
- Wall mounting kit ideal for garage/workshop use
- Quickly detaches for easy handheld portability
- Over 41 Foot Cleaning Reach (21’ x 1-7/8 In. Secure Fit Hose System, 20’ Power Cord and Two Extension Wands)
- Hose, accessory and power cord organizers for hassle-free storage and operation
- Quickly converts to a blower for yard, patio or shop clean-up
- Product Dimemsions, Wall Mount with 21 ft Hose System and Accessory Pouch Installed - 41in (H) x 21.5in (W) x 24" (D)
Added on February 10, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
i waited a while to leave a review . here are my thoughts for $100 bucks this wall mounted vac is good and takes up less space then your traditional shop vac . i can tell you that this is better then the kobalt wall mounted vac that is sold at ***** for the same price. i belive this vac is made by VacMasters http://www.vacmaster.com/product.cfm?p=16 they look very identical. just hope sears dont discontinue the accesories. Overall it does everything i need it to do
note to all users do not leave the power on button on wireless it will get hot if not in use put it in the middle off position.
West Richland, WA
I really like how little space this takes up when mounted on the wall. The suction is great for the size of the vacuum. The remote on/off feature is nice for cleaning the car or when you're on the other side of the garage.
Lithia Springs, GA
I had been looking for a dust collection system for my woodworking shop rather than using my shop vac which always seemed to get in the way. These units can run $200-300 for small ones and then you have to buy hoses, conversion parts and attachments which add another $50-100. Was concerned that having only 5 Gal capacity the suction would be limited. Boy was I wrong! It has more power than my 9 Gal Rigid. The reduction in vacuum due to the length of hose has not been an issue for me. Wall mount is great! Keeps unit out of the way and with 20 ft. of hose I can cover 90% of my work space. It has everything I wanted and more than expected.
The vac works great , good power , shlong hose , wall mount - accessories ALL GOOD , BUT , I have to walk within reach of the power button to shut it down with the remote ? It turns on well over the length of the hose . It also must received radio signals from something else , twice in a week it was running when I went out to the garage ?
Los Altos, CA
Good shop vac. Works as well as my old Sears shop vac but at a much smaller foot print. Someone mentioned that connecting the two hoses provided with the vacuum, deminished the suction a bit. This is true but I don't see a reason to connect the two. The long hose is plenty long and the short hose is good if you are removing the vacuum from the mount.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.