|General Warranty:||1 Year Craftsman Warranty|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||18|
|Tank Size:||2 - 7.0 Gal. tank size|
|Handle Type:||Heavy duty molded plastic Ergonomic|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Cord Length (ft.):||20|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|Hose Length (ft.):||21|
|Onboard Attachment Storage:||Yes|
|Dust Hose Diameter:||1-7/8 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Package Contents:||Diffuser, Brush, Noise Muffler, Mounting Hardware, Filter, Hose Lock, Squeegee, Utility & Car Nozzle, Crevice Tool, Cord Wrap|
Ratings & Reviews
Wall Mount Wet/Dry Vac Delivers Versatility and Powerful Suction
Whether it’s time to clean out the car out or tidy up the shop or garage, the Craftsman 5.0 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac can help you reach further with its extra long 21’ hose system to get the job done every time. Mount it to the wall and connect it to your saw’s dust chute. The wireless remote control function let’s you turn the suction on when you’re cutting and off when you’re not. And since it is packed with a powerful, yet ultra-quiet dual turbo motor, it provides more suction power while generating less noise to pick up every last piece of sawdust.
For portable use, simply remove from the wall mount and easily transport wherever you need it using the large ergonomic top center handle. From draining flooded appliances, using it as a dust colleciton system to blowing piles of leaves and dirt out of the garage before the start of a project, the 5 Gallon Wall Mount Wet/Dry Vac is versatile and includes 14 accessories to equip you for most jobs.
- Craftsman 5.0 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac includes 14 Accessories to make wet, dry or fine dust vacuuming a cinch
- Convenient wireless remote handle operation saves time and delivers convenience
- Ultra-quiet and powerful dual-turbo, industrial style motor works day and night
- Wall mounting kit ideal for garage/workshop use
- Quickly detaches for easy handheld portability
- Over 41 Foot Cleaning Reach (21’ x 1-7/8 In. Secure Fit Hose System, 20’ Power Cord and Two Extension Wands)
- Hose, accessory and power cord organizers for hassle-free storage and operation
- Quickly converts to a blower for yard, patio or shop clean-up
- Product Dimemsions, Wall Mount with 21 ft Hose System and Accessory Pouch Installed - 41in (H) x 21.5in (W) x 24" (D)
Added on February 10, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
i waited a while to leave a review . here are my thoughts for $100 bucks this wall mounted vac is good and takes up less space then your traditional shop vac . i can tell you that this is better then the kobalt wall mounted vac that is sold at ***** for the same price. i belive this vac is made by VacMasters http://www.vacmaster.com/product.cfm?p=16 they look very identical. just hope sears dont discontinue the accesories. Overall it does everything i need it to do
note to all users do not leave the power on button on wireless it will get hot if not in use put it in the middle off position.
North Prairie, WI
I wanted a powerful shop vac without wasting a load of floor space, so this seemed ideal. It has good suction even with the long hose. It is a really good idea, and I like the remote switch and storage basket below the hanger. The only reason I can't give 5 stars is that the hose is too long for the hanger, so it winds up just wrapped around, and doesn't look as neat as the picture suggests. Sure, you could just leave the short hose attached, but isn't the point that I have a long hose readily available?
I bought this to use in the garage for general use. Has excellent suction even with all the hose attached. Also easy to mount and the on/off switch on the handle is convenient. Would definitely recommend for the average homeowner.
It is an excellent vac that doesn't get in the way when your cleaning up after work!!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Has hardly any power, compared to a full size vac. My 20y/o full size Craftsman vac pulls 11amps when running. This one is 7a. Almost half the amperage, but well less than have the sucking power. Sucks up dust and that's about it. The remote on/off feature never works (on works, off rarely works at all). The attachments are located in odd positions and locations. Very unimpressed, and sadly, I let my return window expire.
West Richland, WA
I really like how little space this takes up when mounted on the wall. The suction is great for the size of the vacuum. The remote on/off feature is nice for cleaning the car or when you're on the other side of the garage.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Tools sold by Sears! Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.