Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Replacement Krypton Bulb for Craftsman 19.2-volt Worklights. Contents: 1 bulb
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have had these work lights a long time and rarely had to change the bulbs. Having a spare is a good idea, so I bought one a while back for $2. When it finally did go, I find out that they are now $3 each. That seems a bit high. I wish that they sold them in pairs (or multiples) and gave a discount for multiples. I'd buy more then. At $3 each, I'll only buy what I need. The only potential issue, is that they don't seem to take shocks very well. One of bulbs broke when the light fell over. So, other than the cost, I have no issues with them. I use these lights FAR more than the Flouresent version because of the brightness and intensity for locallized areas.
Item was to replace a bulb on my 19.2 Craftsman Flash Light of which the previous bulb only lasted approximately 3 mounts or 3 uses - bulb went out after flash light tipped over. The original bulb that came with flash light lasted about 5 years of use and banging around ???
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I ordered this bulb because my old one had burned out and I did not want to just throw my flashlight away. It is a perfect fit and gets the job done. The flashlight comes in handy when I cannot find my other flashlights around the house.
I needed this bulb as they break easily. A slight bump and the last one blew so I picked this one up. I love how bright it is but hate how often they need replaced.
I dropped my 19.2V C3 worklight one too many times and finally the lightbulb broke. Went to Sears to get a replacement and they had two choices Xenon and Krypton. Buy the Krypton version for the 19.2V worklight as the Xenon is for a different wattage worklight. Took about 10 seconds to open and remove the broken bulb and replace with this one. Back to like new condition for a few bucks.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 26-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.