Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||10 x 4 x 1.25 in.|
|Auto Tool Type:||Specialty|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.31|
|Number of Pieces:||12|
|Package Contents:||Convertible Retaining Ring Pliers with adjustable stop and interchangeable tips|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Included with Item:|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|User Guide Included:||No|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Small Retaining Ring Pliers Deliver Performance for Professionals and Keen Hobbyists
This unique Craftsman convertible small retaining ring pliers can be used for internal and external retaining ring applications with the simple flip of a switch and squeeze of the handle. Mechanics commonly use this tool to work with vehicle transmissions and the steering assembly. Craftsman’s convertible retaining ring pliers features nickel-chrome plated handles for protection against rust and corrosion, in addition to double-dipped custom grips for supreme durability and comfort. This tool works with internal retaining rings sized between 1/4" and 1", as well as external rings ranging from 1/8" and 1".
The Craftsman convertible small retaining ring pliers will help professionals and hobbyists make quick work of retaining rings, flipping easily between internal and external applications.
- Craftsman convertible retaining ring pliers
- • Easily converts between internal and external applications
- Use on internal retaining rings between 1/4" and 1"
- Use on external retaining rings between 1/8" and 1"
- Straight tip sizes: 0.023", 0.036" and 0.047"
- 90-degree bent tip sizes: 0.036" and 0.047"
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This is my second pair of these. Very well made and sturdy pliers. The interchangeable tips are very handy. These are made in the USA, not sure by which company but the build quality is quite impressive. I definitely recommend them.
Allen Park, MI
I thought the switch seemed gimmicky at first, but they really work awesome. You can find these under different brands, but the Craftsman are priced the best and have the easiest warranty.
These pliers are useless. The tips are way too small even for 1/2 inch ID rings. They are supposed to be good for rings up to one inch. Not even close. On a ring for a 3/4 shaft, you just about get the ring open enough to get it over the shaft and the pliers bottom out. I'm bringing mine back.
I am glad I found these at Sears when I went to make a purchase. They have helped me in my work as a mechanic. Much better than the ones I bought at an auto parts store that I returned broken
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.