Specifications & Dimensions
|Maximum Torque (ft-lb):||500 ft. lbs.|
|Tool Air Inlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||5.7 lbs.|
Ratings & Reviews
Produces 500 ft./lbs. of ultimate torque great for heavy equipment maintenance, auto repair. 1/4 in. air inlet. Average 5.0 [TT_SCFM] at 90 psi.
- Online / Catalog Exclusive!
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Like to have seen more reverse torque. Had the tool for 3 years and it works, however I prefer the IR brand. Good for general purpose, love and hate the extension - can get in the way.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Garage Storage, Tool Storage, and Air Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.