Specifications & Dimensions
|Maximum Torque (ft-lb):||500 ft. lbs.|
|Tool Air Inlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||5.7 lbs.|
Ratings & Reviews
Produces 500 ft./lbs. of ultimate torque great for heavy equipment maintenance, auto repair. 1/4 in. air inlet. Average 5.0 [TT_SCFM] at 90 psi.
- Online / Catalog Exclusive!
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Like to have seen more reverse torque. Had the tool for 3 years and it works, however I prefer the IR brand. Good for general purpose, love and hate the extension - can get in the way.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 15% off select Air Tools, Mechanics Tools and Specialty Power Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.