Specifications & Dimensions
|Height (in.):||28 to 43|
Ratings & Reviews
The Roller Stand That Will Send Your Sawhorses to the Wood Pile
The Craftsman Roller Stand's locking lever allows for height adjustments from 28" to 43" and you know what that means-no more stacking things on or beneath your sawhorses to get the right height! The roller stand's square tubing creates a strong base that provides extra stability and durability, while the steel-polished roller allows for free horizontal movement of the work piece on the 11-1/2" roller. The stand's ergonomic handle allows for easy tightening and adjusting, while the rubber base pads provide extra stability and skid resistance.
Compact and portable, the Roller Stand folds to a compact size for easy storage and transportation. Weighing in at only 10 pounds this stand can go anywhere with you! But don't let its size and weight fool you, it's still tough enough to support up to 130 pounds.
- The Craftsman Roller Stand is solid, dependable and easy to use
- Better than a sawhorse, you can adjust the height of this roller stand from 28" to 43" with an easy turn of the handle
- Compact and portable, the Roller Stand only weighs 10 pounds and is easy to tuck in a corner or hang up in your garage. Plus, when you're on the go you can simply toss it in the back of your truck or van and still have plenty of room for materials
- Helps you complete jobs smoothly and quickly-it's almost like having a helper that doesn't talk back
- Sturdy enough to support up to 130 pounds
- Great value
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 21, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I am 69 yo and have been buying craftsman products for years. The quality of craftsman used to mean something, but now it is just junk. I bought 2 of these stands. One was defective when it arrived. The second I can't assemble so it works properly. No wonder Sear's is going out of business.
I have needed one of these for years but just got around to buying one. Item seems well built and will hopefully last for many years to come. It should really help out when sawing those long boards on my miter saw.
El Paso, TX
Thousand Oaks, CA
This is a good stand for the (low) price. It is not crafted from top quality materials (though the picture sure makes it seem that way) and it's not rock solid either. But for holding the end of base boards while painting, it sure does the job (and cheaply, at that).
My Son's have all grown up and the last one just left for the Military. I was left with nobody to hold the board on the other side of my table saw! I thought about building a table for the boards to slide on but came across these. They are a life saver, probably at least a finger saver when cutting long boards by yourself. The quick easy height adjustment saves a lot of time and makes my projects go quick and smoothly!!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.