Specifications & Dimensions
|Height (in.):||28 to 43|
Ratings & Reviews
The Roller Stand That Will Send Your Sawhorses to the Wood Pile
The Craftsman Roller Stand's locking lever allows for height adjustments from 28" to 43" and you know what that means-no more stacking things on or beneath your sawhorses to get the right height! The roller stand's square tubing creates a strong base that provides extra stability and durability, while the steel-polished roller allows for free horizontal movement of the work piece on the 11-1/2" roller. The stand's ergonomic handle allows for easy tightening and adjusting, while the rubber base pads provide extra stability and skid resistance.
Compact and portable, the Roller Stand folds to a compact size for easy storage and transportation. Weighing in at only 10 pounds this stand can go anywhere with you! But don't let its size and weight fool you, it's still tough enough to support up to 130 pounds.
- The Craftsman Roller Stand is solid, dependable and easy to use
- Better than a sawhorse, you can adjust the height of this roller stand from 28" to 43" with an easy turn of the handle
- Compact and portable, the Roller Stand only weighs 10 pounds and is easy to tuck in a corner or hang up in your garage. Plus, when you're on the go you can simply toss it in the back of your truck or van and still have plenty of room for materials
- Helps you complete jobs smoothly and quickly-it's almost like having a helper that doesn't talk back
- Sturdy enough to support up to 130 pounds
- Great value
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 21, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
tips over on uneven service,i have a tripod stand that works a lot better.i would not buy this again.i'll use the roller only somewhere in my shop
The foot legs cam loose after moderate use. Poor design if they will not lock into place and stay there. The roller head tends to swivel as well. Can't tighten down so it stays together. When all together it does work well. I have a previous version that does stay together well. Needed a second one to support longer work pieces.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
West Covina, CA
A very strong build, simple design. A really good third hand for holding long stock when cutting. The smooth roller allows me to adjust the cutting mark easily.
I use this all the time. Use it for holding overhang when I use chop saw or miter saw or drill press. Easy to adjust to proper height. And very inexpensive.
I've been stacking and restacking blocks for years. For $20 I wish I had had one all along. Simple and solid and adjustable. Don't know why you would want to pay more for other brands.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Hot Deal! Get this Sold by Sears item today only at limited time price! Ends 12/7 5pm CT. Offer ends 06-Dec-2013 See details.