Specifications & Dimensions
|Height (in.):||28 to 43|
Ratings & Reviews
The Roller Stand That Will Send Your Sawhorses to the Wood Pile
The Craftsman Roller Stand's locking lever allows for height adjustments from 28" to 43" and you know what that means-no more stacking things on or beneath your sawhorses to get the right height! The roller stand's square tubing creates a strong base that provides extra stability and durability, while the steel-polished roller allows for free horizontal movement of the work piece on the 11-1/2" roller. The stand's ergonomic handle allows for easy tightening and adjusting, while the rubber base pads provide extra stability and skid resistance.
Compact and portable, the Roller Stand folds to a compact size for easy storage and transportation. Weighing in at only 10 pounds this stand can go anywhere with you! But don't let its size and weight fool you, it's still tough enough to support up to 130 pounds.
- The Craftsman Roller Stand is solid, dependable and easy to use
- Better than a sawhorse, you can adjust the height of this roller stand from 28" to 43" with an easy turn of the handle
- Compact and portable, the Roller Stand only weighs 10 pounds and is easy to tuck in a corner or hang up in your garage. Plus, when you're on the go you can simply toss it in the back of your truck or van and still have plenty of room for materials
- Helps you complete jobs smoothly and quickly-it's almost like having a helper that doesn't talk back
- Sturdy enough to support up to 130 pounds
- Great value
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 21, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
New Cumberland, PA
I bought a few of these while on sale. Great to catch material of the back of my portable table saw. In a pinch, these even work well as a set of saw horses if you need a place to let some painted items dry. Quick and easy to set up and store with minimal space.
Battle Creek, MI
I had a similar roller stand but gave it to my son. I bought this one to replace mine. With my old one, I could lock the rollers in place. This version does not have that option. However, it works fine if you don't need the locks. My son needed the locks more than I did.
Doing some flooring and needed the stand to help keep the pieces level for cutting. This item fit the bill. Seems well built and I always trust craftsman quality and guarantee.
Green Forest, AR
Penn Valley, CA
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.